Arrowverse General Arrowverse 5.0 + The Live-Action DC Multiverse Recommended Viewing Order / Watch Order

Definitely didn't forget about Superboy or Swamp Thing. We just have to get the time sit down and watch them.

I know… they’re long series. And I bet the arrowverse is taking up a lot of your time. I don’t blame ya cause… that franchise is perhaps longer then Smallville and the entirely of the DCAU itself!

I know… they’re long series. And I bet the arrowverse is taking up a lot of your time. I don’t blame ya cause… that franchise is perhaps longer then Smallville and the entirely of the DCAU itself!
Also wanna add iZombie at some point.

The following has been added to the timeline:

Batwoman - S03E09 - Meet Your Maker
Batwoman - S03E10 - Toxic
Batwoman - S03E11 - Broken Toys

Superman & Lois - S02E02 - The Ties That Bind
Superman & Lois - S02E03 - The Thing in the Mines
Superman & Lois - S02E04 - The Inverse Method

Peacemaker - S01E05 - Monkey Dory
Peacemaker - S01E06 - Murn After Reading

Naomi - S01E01 - Don't Believe Everything You Think
Naomi - S01E02 - Unidentified Flying Object
Naomi - S01E03 - Zero to Sixty
Naomi - S01E04 - Enigma

Peacemaker - S01E07 - Stop Dragon My Heart Around has been added to the timeline.

Naomi - S01E05 - Shadow Ridge has been added to the timeline.

Batwoman - S03E12 - We're All Mad Here
Superman & Lois - S02E05 - Girl... You'll Be a Woman, Soon

The following has been moved down the list:

Naomi - S01E01 - Don't Believe Everything You Think
Naomi - S01E02 - Unidentified Flying Object
Naomi - S01E03 - Zero to Sixty
Naomi - S01E04 - Enigma
Naomi - S01E05 - Shadow Ridge

Batwoman - S03E13 - Are We Having Fun Yet?
Superman & Lois - S02E06 - Tried and True

The Batman has been added to the timeline.

I just finished some major updates on Year: Ten and the end of Year: Nine. Too many to list so have a look. :yay:

The Batman - Short - Thomas Wayne Lies has been added to the timeline.

The following has been moved up the list:

DC's Legends of Tomorrow - S07E01 - The Bullet Blondes
DC's Legends of Tomorrow - S07E02 - The Need for Speed

Superman & Lois - S02E07 - Anti-Hero

Naomi - S01E06 - Homecoming

The Batman - Short - Thomas Wayne Lies has been moved down the list.

The Flash - S08E06 - Impulsive Excessive Disorder has been added to the timeline.

Naomi - S01E07 - I Am Not a Used Car Salesman
The Flash - S08E07 - Lockdown

Y: The Last Man - S01E01 to S01E06 has been added to the timeline. I'm really disappointed though because the series seems to mostly take place at the beginning of January 2020, which means we get even more non-Arrowverse shows wedged in between the Crisis on Infinite Earths pentalogy. :dry:

hello :) i've been rewatching the arrowverse and i have a question... they retconned batwoman's timeline right? because i rewatched the last episode of season 1 and on the arrowverse wiki page it says that mouse died on may 17th, 2020 and on 2x01 they imply it's been a few days after the events of 1x20 and on episode 2x02 (i think) they imply that season 2 takes place (suddenly) on january 2021 by having a flashback of batwoman saving ryan wilder on halloween night two months before present day

Y: The Last Man has been moved down the list.

The following has been added to the list:

Y: The Last Man - S01E07 - My Mother Saw a Monkey
Y: The Last Man - S01E08 - Ready. Aim. Fire.

hello :) i've been rewatching the arrowverse and i have a question... they retconned batwoman's timeline right? because i rewatched the last episode of season 1 and on the arrowverse wiki page it says that mouse died on may 17th, 2020 and on 2x01 they imply it's been a few days after the events of 1x20 and on episode 2x02 (i think) they imply that season 2 takes place (suddenly) on january 2021 by having a flashback of batwoman saving ryan wilder on halloween night two months before present day

I'll look into this. Thanks for the research!

Y: The Last Man - S01E09 - Peppers has been added to the timeline.

Naomi - S01E08 - Fellowship of the Disc has been added to the timeline.

The Flash - S08E08 - The Fire Next Time and Superman & Lois - S02E08 - Into Oblivion have been added to the timeline.

The Flash - S08E07 - Lockdown as well as Superman & Lois - S01E09 to S02E08 has been moved up the list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"