Arrowverse General Arrowverse 5.0 + The Live-Action DC Multiverse Recommended Viewing Order / Watch Order

The entire series of Lucifer had finally been moved to its correct location within the timeline.

Breaking news… at the time I’m writing this, the batgirl movie is cancelled and is no longer suitable for release.

I know I should had not asked this question again but how’s your progress on the live action swamp thing and Superboy show placement?

The Sandman has been added to the timeline.

Why Lucifer has been moved?
The episodes technically always took place in the years they're placed now. In Crisis, when Constantine visits Lucifer on Earth-666, Tom Ellis said that it was five years before his character moved to LA. So I placed the first episode of Lucifer roughly five years after Crisis. Which was 2024. However, dates within the show contradict it taking place that far in the future and I just hated ignoring it. I've heard theories that when they travel to different Earths they sometimes jump in at different times. Meaning Constantine could have travelled back 5 years when visiting Earth-666. I'm going with that just to save myself the headache. lol
I've wanted to move it for a while now but just hated having Lucifer lumped in with the rest of the Arrowverse for some reason.

I know I should had not asked this question again but how’s your progress on the live action swamp thing and Superboy show placement?
I downloaded the first season of Superboy. I watched the first two episodes and it's just so cringeworthy and bad that I have to set myself up to watch it lol
It will come eventually. As far as Swamp Thing, I wanna get iZombie done first. Could definitely be a while, unfortunately. :(

The Sandman has been added to the timeline.

The episodes technically always took place in the years they're placed now. In Crisis, when Constantine visits Lucifer on Earth-666, Tom Ellis said that it was five years before his character moved to LA. So I placed the first episode of Lucifer roughly five years after Crisis. Which was 2024. However, dates within the show contradict it taking place that far in the future and I just hated ignoring it. I've heard theories that when they travel to different Earths they sometimes jump in at different times. Meaning Constantine could have travelled back 5 years when visiting Earth-666. I'm going with that just to save myself the headache. lol
I've wanted to move it for a while now but just hated having Lucifer lumped in with the rest of the Arrowverse for some reason.

I downloaded the first season of Superboy. I watched the first two episodes and it's just so cringeworthy and bad that I have to set myself up to watch it lol
It will come eventually. As far as Swamp Thing, I wanna get iZombie done first. Could definitely be a while, unfortunately. :(

I see… well in any cause, thanks. I’ll probably start my watch time up until the dark age since that age isn’t technically finished yet.

The Sandman - S01E11 - Dream of a Thousand Cats/Calliope has been added to the timeline.

It has come to my attention that HBOMax listed the 2008 The Spirit movie as part of the DC Multiverse section.

Which then also means the 1987 movie of the same name is part of this as well.

Is it possible that you could add them to the multiverse timeline?

It has come to my attention that HBOMax listed the 2008 The Spirit movie as part of the DC Multiverse section.

Which then also means the 1987 movie of the same name is part of this as well.

Is it possible that you could add them to the multiverse timeline?
I really don't see how The Spirit ties into the DC Multiverse. :csad:
I'm not sure why HBO Max would consider it to be.

I really don't see how The Spirit ties into the DC Multiverse. :csad:
I'm not sure why HBO Max would consider it to be.

Maybe because of the fact that dc comics also have the comic rights too? Along with the fact that in the comics, there’s indeed an earth called Earth-Spirit which is basically based on will’s works.

So yeah, dc does recognize that this is somehow part of their multiverse database.

The following has been moved down the list:

The Sandman - S01E01 - Sleep of the Just
The Sandman - S01E02 - Imperfect Hosts
The Sandman - S01E03 - Dream a Little Dream of Me
The Sandman - S01E04 - A Hope in Hell
The Sandman - S01E05 - 24/7

The following has been added to the timeline:

DMZ - S01E01 - Good Luck
DMZ - S01E02 - Advent
DMZ - S01E03 - The Good Name
DMZ - S01E04 - Home

How’s your IZombie and Superboy thing been? :)
I'm actually waiting on Selfishmisery to finish iZombie. I'm currently working 10 hours a day but as soon as the season's over I'm gonna get serious about Superboy. And then Swampthing.

I'm actually waiting on Selfishmisery to finish iZombie. I'm currently working 10 hours a day but as soon as the season's over I'm gonna get serious about Superboy. And then Swampthing.

Oh so there’s more then just ONE person who makes this order all along?!

Constantine - Movie - Constantine has been moved up the list.
Question: Should I separate all the ages by year as I did with the Chrome age?

Constantine - Movie - Constantine has been moved up the list.
Question: Should I separate all the ages by year as I did with the Chrome age?

Well maybe when the arrowverse ends, then maybe?

Pennyworth - S03E01 - Well To Do
Pennyworth - S03E02 - Many Clouds
Pennyworth - S03E03 - Comply or Die

Stargirl - S03E01 - Frenemies - Chapter One: The Murder
Stargirl - S03E02 - Frenemies - Chapter Two: The Suspects
Stargirl - S03E03 - Frenemies - Chapter Three: The Blackmail
Stargirl - S03E04 - Frenemies - Chapter Four: The Evidence
Stargirl - S03E05 - Frenemies - Chapter Five: The Thief

The following has been moved down the list:
Pennyworth - S03E01 - Well To Do