Arrowverse General Arrowverse 5.0 + The Live-Action DC Multiverse Recommended Viewing Order / Watch Order

Is Batman Ninja animation a cannon part of the multiverse because according what I know is not part of theDC animated Series universe

Any other big updates coming just curious
Not really, no.

Is Batman Ninja animation a cannon part of the multiverse because according what I know is not part of theDC animated Series universe
Much like we're creating a full live-action DC Multiverse, we're also creating an animated DC Multiverse that will include the DCAU, DCAMU, and everything inbetween.
This includes Batman Ninja.

We've just added Spy Smasher to the Golden Age timeline.

Just curious any idea when you will post the Animated multiverse timeline

Pennyworth - S02E10 has been added to the timeline.

The movie Wonder Woman should not be before Wonder Woman 1984? Because most of the time the movie is set before 1985 even if it starts with wonder woman remembering and having a flashback

The movie Wonder Woman should not be before Wonder Woman 1984? Because most of the time the movie is set before 1985 even if it starts with wonder woman remembering and having a flashback
Yeah, pretty much the entire Wonder Woman film was a flashback while WW84 was not.

Yeah, pretty much the entire Wonder Woman film was a flashback while WW84 was not.
I think puting WW in the actual location is like putin batman v superman drectly after man of steel because the movie starts directly with the events of man of steel
forrgetting that the biggest plot of the movie is set much later. Cronologycaly WW should be before WW84 :D start with a scene thath happen I thing after Batman v Superman but the event no

The following have been added to the timeline:
Batwoman - S02E09 - Rule #1
Batwoman - S02E10 - Time Off for Good Behavior

Black Lightning - S04E07 - Painkiller

Would you include Watchmen the Motion Comic in the timeline would be best to place it just curious on that if you could let me know that would be greatly appreciated thanks

Would you include Watchmen the Motion Comic in the timeline would be best to place it just curious on that if you could let me know that would be greatly appreciated thanks

Nope. We don't include motion comics in the timeline.

Even if I do, we don't add motion comics to this live-action timeline.
I have read the graphic novel before which I assume is the same as the motion comic.
My best guess, if following along with your own timeline, would be that it occurs at the same time as the film.

Even if I do, we don't add motion comics to this live-action timeline.
I have read the graphic novel before which I assume is the same as the motion comic.
My best guess, if following along with your own timeline, would be that it occurs at the same time as the film.
Okay if I were to put it in my own timeline that I'm making should I put it before the 2009 film a Watchman or after

Okay if I were to put it in my own timeline that I'm making should I put it before the 2009 film a Watchman or after
The story is pretty much the same so I'd think of it as the same events happening at the same time on a different earth.
It really wouldn't make a difference if it was placed before or after the film. However, just so the viewer is more familiar with the comic before jumping into the film, I would say before.

The following episodes have been swapped:

Supergirl - S05E10 - The Bottle Episode
Black Lightning - S03E12 - The Book of Markovia: Chapter Three: Motherless Id

We've added Congo Bill - Serial - Congo Bill to the Golden Age timeline.

I know that this sounds like a strange question but seeing as Krypton takes place 200 years in
the past just curious should I watch before jonah hex the or what especially if someone like me who is new to the timeline and is very autistic and as being autistic you have to watch things in chronological order again just curious on that question.

Because there is a character from 2018, we've placed it in that year. If you watched the entire series before Jonah Hex the timeline would still make sense.

FYI: We're going to be moving more than a few Black Lightning episodes around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"