Arrowverse General Arrowverse 5.0 + The Live-Action DC Multiverse Recommended Viewing Order / Watch Order

Although it's not as consistent, we've replaced all of the Vixen and Freedom Fighters: The Ray episodes with Vixen: The Movie and the Freedom Fighters: The Ray movie. This is because there is too much bonus content included in the films that will be missed if only watching the episodes.

Last edited:
The following episodes have been swapped:
The Flash - S01E18 - All Star Team Up
Arrow - S03E17 - Suicidal Tendencies

The following episodes have been moved down the list:
DC's Legends of Tomorrow - S04E06 - Tender is the Nate
Arrow - S07E08 - Unmasked

The following episodes have been swapped:
The Flash - S06E02 - A Flash of the Lightning
Doom Patrol - S01E03 - Puppet Patrol

Last edited:
DC's Legends of Tomorrow - S05E11 to S05E13 as well as the Mr. Parker's Cul De Sac web series episodes have been moved up the list.

Last edited:
The first half of Year: Seven has been significantly altered.

Supergirl - S06E04 - Lost Souls and Batwoman - S02E11 - Arrive Alive have been added to the timeline.

The Supergirl Season 1 episodes have been reverted back to where they were located before we moved them forward in January.
Turns out, the new dates didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Wonder Woman - S01E11 and S01E12 have been moved up the list.

Doom Patrol - S02E01 & S02E02 have been moved up the list.

Hey I just wanted to say that I love this list so much. I can tell that the amount of time and dedication to do this is huge so thank you for that. I hope that you never stop updating it because it's just THAT amazing. That's all I wanted to say :yay:

Hey I just wanted to say that I love this list so much. I can tell that the amount of time and dedication to do this is huge so thank you for that. I hope that you never stop updating it because it's just THAT amazing. That's all I wanted to say :yay:
I like the timeline to I have all broken down on a google document and it has really helped me understand the multiverse more due to my autism

Last edited:

I like the timeline to I have all broken down on a google document and it has me understand the multiverse more due to my autism

Hey, thank you guys so much! I was only making the list for myself but decided to put it online in hopes others would get some use out of it.
I'm really glad people are!

Just curious any big updates to the timeline coming out soon ie the last episodes that have aired so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"