Art of Mee

i taught myself to draw not from any "draw this way" books, but from a simple anatomy book

I like how simplistic your work is, the line art that is. I can't draw a picture without instintively trying to give it depth, I guess i overcrowd my stuff. your work screams to be colored, imo.

Syncos said:
I like how simplistic your work is, the line art that is. I can't draw a picture without instintively trying to give it depth, I guess i overcrowd my stuff. your work screams to be colored, imo.
I'd like to color them, but I don't have photoshop yet. Anybody use Gimp? I heard that was a free download but is it good?

ghost113 said:
you should try and make your pics darker.

You mean just darken the lines? I guess that would make it easier if someone wanted to try and color em.

It's fine with me. Just, you know, give me credit if you post em outside this thread.:)

Mee said:
Bump! Contest entry for this month...SNAKES ON A BAT-PLANE!!

snakes2.jpg
my new favorite

We aim to please.:word:

Mee said:
You mean just darken the lines? I guess that would make it easier if someone wanted to try and color em.

Exactly you can even do it by editing it own your computer.

ghost113 said:

Exactly you can even do it by editing it own your computer.

Right, contrast and stuff like that. I might mess around with it.

And thanks Batman.:up:

Mee said:
I'd like to color them, but I don't have photoshop yet. Anybody use Gimp? I heard that was a free download but is it good?

If you want to download that, just be aware that there is a second seperate program you have to download to get the blasted thing to even open.

I've tried to use gimp but it's a strange program that uses a couple different windows at the same time. I can't quite figure out all the commands, and if I can't figure out all the ins and outs of a program within five minutes I leave it, which doesn't happen often :huh:

Tsunulia said:
If you want to download that, just be aware that there is a second seperate program you have to download to get the blasted thing to even open.

I've tried to use gimp but it's a strange program that uses a couple different windows at the same time. I can't quite figure out all the commands, and if I can't figure out all the ins and outs of a program within five minutes I leave it, which doesn't happen often :huh:
Seems like that'd take smarts I don't have.:D

I suggest getting a hold of photoshop. it works wonders. =)

BOOM! Headshots!
heads.jpg

Wow!! Awesome headshots, Mee! Guess which one is my favorite? ;)
Great job! :up:

GJ Mee.

You need to stubbin supes head though(make it shorter)

I love your batman(since the begining of this thread)

Thanks guys.

And I agree about Supes, he didn't come out quite right. But since I was just doing random sketching I left it.

DareDevil looks awesome. Your Batmans are always spot on perfect.

Thanks man.

And now I give you...the death of Barney!
barney.jpg

I'm a sick, sick person.:(

yuppie finally my dream comes true!thanks so much mee

Do you color your drawings in? Or do you perfer them without color?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"