Artistsean's Art Thread

You've posted a lot of new artwork today and all are brilliant as usual dear.Your Ultimate Vulture is my fav :)

:hoff: hoff:
Too Many ...beautiful...artwork...can't ...breathe...or..type...normally...I...feel I...am ....dying...

Absolutely love the ideas about dead villians with one chance to redeem themselves. You could also switch it up with villians and heros only they need to each learn one specific thing they didn't in life before they can move on.

blah said:
:hoff: hoff:
Too Many ...beautiful...artwork...can't ...breathe...or..type...normally...I...feel I...am ....dying...

Sorry.I'm just trying to be nice.I'll stop :( :o

Silver Sable said:
Sorry.I'm just trying to be nice.I'll stop :( :o
That was my comment on the artworks themselves, not your response to them. Please don't be sad:( , and never stop appreciating art.:)

wow, beautiful stuff...
You dare to create your work, I love ya for it!!

Artistsean said:
daredevilone.jpg

Matt Murdock went blind as a young adult. The young lawyer makes a bargain with Mephisto to see again. But Mephisto used Matt. Matt cannot see, it is only at night that his sight returns. And when that happens it is just the start. Then the pentagram on his chest becomes complete and Matt transforms into a devil creature that reacks havok across Hell's Kitchen. In the morning he is back to normal with only the memories haunting him and an incomplete pentagram on his chest. The more he lets go of his control the more monsterous he becomes.

Some of the ideas I made for the Exiles, or Exile characters. Like this one.

This reminds me of The Lord Of Darkness from Legend :D

That thing with the long hair reminds me of Maestro...
Why not make the Evil Ben sport a black beard, and call him blackbeard? Wasn't that an alias he used when he ran the Yancy street gang?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"