..::artwork by Kal_EL::..

Kal_EL said:
Here is another Superman, it's done in a completely different style using a wacom tablet. I've never really drew a pic in this style, I normally do line drawings. It's coming along allright.

superwacomsmall3fr.jpg

wow.. Looking good!!:up: :up: Is the costume from the movie, Superman returns?? cuz of the belt...

sidkumar said:
android.jpg

captainAmerica.jpg

batman.jpg

I love the wolverine...awesome detail in the pencils(in what you have completed anyway) The worker girl ain't too bad either.

However the Cap and Bats annoy me because the perspective and anatomy are a little screwy. Still, the lighting and colour are awesome!
:up:

Thanks man, the wolverine is something I did a long time ago. Here is another head shot I did as I was playing Domino the other day. I made out like a bandit that day. Maybe cause I got my groove on in the pencil department. LOL

logansketch5ut.jpg

Thanks for the compiments on the colors. Remember these are old pics. I drew these back in the day. The colors were done with COLORED PENCILS!!! I can't even believe that. Those were the days before digital colors. LOL Oh well.

First issue? Hopefully sooner than I think. :D That is a dream job to draw for superman! The torso is a little small. I agree. Thanks for the critique and compliment.

sidkumar said:
Kal_EL said:
Here is my latest superman.

supermanperspective2.jpg

The Torso is a little small. Aside from that, it Rocks!!!!!
:up: :up: :up: :up:
When does the issue hit stands?:)

SithXKosan said:
wow.. Looking good!!:up: :up: Is the costume from the movie, Superman returns?? cuz of the belt...

Why thank you SIthXKosan! :D

Your are right though, this is the suit from the upcoming movie. I just felt like tackling the texture of the suit and kinda paint a picture rather than draw a line drawing. So this was a first attempt at this style. I hope to finish it in the future.

I haven't posted here in awhile. I just wanted to post my latest work. Please any comments or critiques are welcomed. Thanks

spiderman4au.jpg

bluetights6ea.jpg

sentry0px.jpg

kalvszedcolorslowres4rt.jpg

kalvsepicfinaldark4fg.jpg

Thanks guys. So what does a guy have to do to get some food around here?

Kal_EL said:
Here is a pic I drew a few years ago. It's not finished but it will be my first posting.

wolverineSketch.jpg

:eek: Is all I can say about all of it!!!!! Man you rock!!!!! I love this man, and he looks soo damn great.

spiderman4au.jpg

Love the black and red, the best Spidey so far:up:

captainAmerica.jpg

Luv that red, white and blue

Absolutely mind blowin'!
(must date to obtain better art skills:p ;) )

finish the wolvie if you havent already done so!

Thank you x-periment and ookami.

Ookami: If I ever get around to it, I would like to finish it.

Here is something I just finished. I love the transformers. :D

pitfighterbabscolordone8tt.jpg

btw is that suppose to be jor-el with wings?..who ever that is its F**** HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! i love the whole group artwork btw

haha hulk as superman..id like to see him fight against my president bush superman

Thanks Jedi Master for all the great compliments.

The group shot is of a made up team of heroes from another forum. Basically each character is an individual poster. We all have these characters that we made up and make stories of them. It's really fun.

spiderman4au.jpg

love the Spidey. but to me the front looks too plain with out a logo on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"