Ashley Hartman's role possibly confirmed

karea07 said:
We found Ashley standing to the left of the memorial. Anybody have the screen cap?

the only blonde on the left is in the way back, and thats too hard to tell who that is

If Husk (if this is true) is not in a scene with either...

A) Jubilee
B) Angel

Then she's pretty much a usual throwaway cameo. Just what kind of role I expected Ashley to have if she was in. I hope to god she's not gonna use her power on screen though...

JustABill said:

A) Jubilee
B) Angel

Then she's pretty much a usual throwaway cameo. Just what kind of role I expected Ashley to have if she was in. I hope to god she's not gonna use her power on screen though...

id like to see her power onscreen! like she gets hit by someones blast or whatever and her skin rips off and shes all rocky or something under haha

JustABill said:

A) Jubilee
B) Angel

Oh, we all know that you're really straight and want to see a hot girl ripping her clothes off on screen. :p

Specter313 said:
Oh, we all know that you're really straight and want to see a hot girl ripping her clothes off on screen. :p

*drools at the thought*

I think she should be in a scene with Angel if she is in. Maybe at the end after the battle or something, when he joins the team.

jmao said:
xbb2sv.jpg

anyone think that looks like ashley?
What's that a pic of pointing to the guy with the glasses?...I can't quite make out the character..

Check this out:

(TNC9852005)-Referring to the "memorial" scenes in the trailer where Storm is standing at the podium, besides the characters seen in the trailer or confirmed on the official website (i.e., Moira, Hank, Bobby, Rogue...etc), without giving away any names, are there any comic-inspired cameos within the crowd?

(Zak Penn)* Not as many as in other scenes.

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
What's that a pic of pointing to the guy with the glasses?...I can't quite make out the character..

-TNC

dont remember.. its not really him... it just looks like that villain character...

xbb2sv6qc.jpg

i think maybe the girl with the shorter blode hair behind that one i thought looks more like ashley

jmao said:
dont remember.. its not really him... it just looks like that villain character...
How would you know that it's not him?..Uh, whoever he may be.. :p The character's face is just VERY familiar...I just can't remember who it is...

I almost thought that the guy looked like a movie!Strong Guy

-TNC

jmao said:

xbb2sv6qc.jpg

i think maybe the girl with the shorter blode hair behind that one i thought looks more like ashley

The girl in the front looks 100 X more like Ashley then the one in the back with shorter hair. If she's either of them, she's in the front.

TNC9852002 said:
How would you know that it's not him?..Uh, whoever he may be.. :p

the face is just VERY familiar...I just can't remember who it is...

-TNC

haha youre prolly thinking about kid omega
KidOmega.jpg

TNC9852002 said:
How would you know that it's not him?..Uh, whoever he may be.. The character's face is just VERY familiar...I just can't remember who it is...

-TNC

Or an older Kid Omega... with glasses.

TNC9852002 said:
How would you know that it's not him?..Uh, whoever he may be.. :p The character's face is just VERY familiar...I just can't remember who it is...

-TNC

That picture is of Bonebreaker. And that's definitely not him because he's a Reaver who looks like this:

bonebreaker.jpg

You're probably thinking more of Quentin Quire:

magnus.jpg

in that picture it looks like joe pantoliano
joe.jpg
bonebreaker.jpg

Ahh..Bonebreaker, eh?...I think I remember now..

Hmmm...and Kid Omega was definitely not the one on my mind...Cause as you can see, the resemblance isn't that strong... :D

-TNC

Specter, you don't believe Ratner saying Omega Red will be in the movie but you will believe a poster at IMDB??? Anyways, Ashley is super hot and would make a great Husk IMO. I would like to see it on screen.

i'd be extremely happy if ashley played husk. then she wouldnt be able to play emma. THANK GOD!

i think she looks more like paige anyways, due to her youth and presence. emma is a character that just cant be turned into a young'n.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"