Ashley Hartman's role possibly confirmed

MoPlaYa43 said:
Husk`s powers would be cool to see in X3...even if it was just once

See, even though we are getting all these cameos, I don't think we are going to get to see all the powers, that would be tooooo good to be true. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong though. :)

who is chamber? fire out of mouth or something? like a dragon?

karea07 said:
who is chamber? fire out of mouth or something? like a dragon?

He is a teenage boy. His power is that his body is a furnace for explosive enegy. When his powers catalyzed they blew a hole in his chest and lower face. And blew away his organs. The energy keeps him alive. He weres a scarf around his face to conceal the energy. And he speaks telepathicly since he has no vocal cords ect. He had a big crush on Husk (the girl in the pictures).
chamber19.jpg

chamber22.jpg

:D

Ashley Hartman really is in X-Men 3!?!

Well colour me shocked!

Exploding Boy said:
He is a teenage boy. His power is that his body is a furnace for explosive enegy. When his powers catalyzed they blew a hole in his chest and lower face. And blew away his organs. The energy keeps him alive. He weres a scarf around his face to conceal the energy. And he speaks telepathicly since he has no vocal cords ect. He had a big crush on Husk (the girl in the pictures).
chamber19.jpg

chamber22.jpg

:D

so how does he eat, make out, talk, etc? looks cool though.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Thanks for not catching up with the rest of us. :o :p

I just found this thread, you...you *insert an insult*! :mad: :p

In the X2 commentary I heard that they were supposed to include Husk in it. On the attack at the mansion scene. One of Stryker's men was grabbing her then she keeps on shedding skin. ripping her skin off revealing another form (That's gross!) then she keeps on running...that's what I remembered...But due to lack of budget they cut her part off. But it would be interesting to see her on screen. Finally, if this is true, we'll get to see Husk on screen. Remember the Generation X series back in the 90's? She didn't make it, again due to lack of budget. I'm kind of excited! I want to see her. I also wan't to see Wolfsbane...she's could be a good addition too...

:eek:

*shivers*

Worthy -> Ignore -> Blessed Silence Once Again.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"