Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

Not entirely happy, I am content in how I am and realize at this point I'm set in my ways to a certain degree.

What’s the best activity you’ve done so far this summer?

I went to the States, for the first time.

Do you see yourself as a cool Grandpa?

Yes. I think if I had grandkids, they would enjoy spending time with me.

What do you do to get your mind off of the negativity that is so prevalent on social media?

I rarely frequent social media for that very reason, so it's not really on my mind so much, but when I hear about something that's portraying doom and gloom, I just think about, firstly, how good people are out there and how much good there is in the world, and then also the fact that the media probably aren't telling the entire truth, so that the story I'm hearing about isn't a true representation of what's going on so should I believe what I'm hearing anyway? I also recognise that there are some horrid events taking place in the world, and am humbled to be lucky enough not to be present within them.

Similar question, what do you do to lighten your mood after a bad day?

It's not always one thing that'll work, listening to music or playing with my dogs, sometimes watching a goofy comedy movie or just laying on the couch with my gf not saying anything running my fingers over her arm and hand lightly has a really calming effect.

What’s something that bothers you more and more as you get older?

• People wasting my time,
  • hypocrisy,
  • Lies (i.e.: asking my friends if they want to go out and they say "oh... I have this thing", just say no already!!!),
  • not having manners (basic one: greeting your neighbor, no matter if I only get a glimpse of you! Just say HELLO!), It's not that I wanna be friends with you!
  • Being used as your therapist, get one! Or at least ask me how I'm doing after your monologue.
  • Grown people being indecisive.
  • Grown people acting like kids.
  • Being disrespectful towards my family.
  • Not taking into account my feelings.
  • A hell lot of things...
Do you think you have changed someone's life?

@MissMarvelous87 , a fair bit bothers you then? :p

Do I think I've changed someone's life? As a Samaritan, I'm pretty sure that I have, yeah. Not sure on the extent, but I think I've made a difference.

Short of a family member, what's one thing you miss that you'll never get back?

Many mAny things! But the feeling of safety and being spoiled rotten by my grandmas.

Which are your 2020's resolutions?

Which are your 2020's resolutions?
Ohh, good one. Uhm.
  • New Job (ideally this'll happen this year, but if not, then next)
  • New Car (I think it'll be a case of needing too eventually)
  • Eat Less Cake
  • Climb a Mountain
  • Visit Argentina
What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to someone else because of you?

Why eat less cake?!?! That's cruel to yourself.

Yeah biatch! :applaud

I used to a be a bully, when I was 7/8, I deeply regret that moment of my life. I used to be "not nice at all" (to put it mildly) with a girl who was younger than me and I put her to shame, a few times... So, yeah. That.

Do you get angry?

Angry? No. Frustrated sometimes though. I can usually keep my cool however! :cool:

How many times has your heart been broken?

Why eat less cake?!?! That's cruel to yourself.
Because I think I’d enjoy it more if I didn’t have it so often. :confused:

How many times has your heart been broken?

Holy, that's a good question.

Mmm, a few! But it was never love, though, it was infatuation (I'd say). There was no one time that I felt as if I was going to "die" or desperately wanted to get back together. It was like "ok, bye" and cry alone a day or two and recover on the 3rd day.

If you could switch lives with someone, who would it be with? and why?

My gf, if only to see what living with me is like so I can make adjustments to my attitude/habits.

If you had to name your daughter after a Disney princess, which one?

My gf, if only to see what living with me is like so I can make adjustments to my attitude/habits.
PROTECT THIS MAN AT ALL COSTS!

Merida, I love the name AND the character. But that's how I picture my kid! Crazy hair and a revel.

Can you share one happy childhood memory?

From around age 5 to 15 most of my memories were of the "not bad, not great" level, pretty much any Christmas with the entire family was decent, I got to see all my cousins and we'd have our Annual video game tournaments, good times.

If you could go anywhere in the world for a day with $200 dollars in your pocket where would you go and what would you do?

$200 isn't really that much, so I'd say some theme park where the purchase of one ticket gets you a day pass, and then I'd use whatever money I had left for food and drink.

If you could immerse yourself into a video game (as in, that game comes to life) which title would it be?

World of Warcraft (Classic)

If you could get away with it and had the resources, what kind of chaos would you unleash upon your city?

Mueheheh

giphy.gif

I'd love to have a controlled zombie invasion. Or something like that, there's too many people in the city. Or aliens, but that wouldn't be chaos. Riiiight?

Anything in the Wasp family, Yellowjackets at moment are pretty fierce around here, I'd surely Thanos those out of existence if I could!

What reality show would you try out for?

One of the survival ones; simply because I’d be curious to know just how badly isn’t fail. :thf:

If you could only eat one type of meat, having to forego all others, which one would you stick with? Which animal would you choose to munch through over the others?

Chicken is a nice all purpose meat with lots of different recipes (although I'm currently Neo-Vegetarian, just abstain from the actual meat, the byproducts are fine)

What would you change about your bedroom if you could?

The wardrobe, although is big enough for two people but I need even more space. The distribution is not the best.

The walls are a light shade of yellow which I'd change for white. And fluffier pillows and stuff.

What would be you greatest accomplishment (?) In life?

I would say getting myself into much better shape than I was in my teenage years, and early 20's. I'm quite proud of the fact I've managed to change my lifestyle and that I'm at where I now am, though there are days when I think I've still got a bit to go, but aside from a few achy joints, I'm fit, healthy, and it's something I'm maintaining.

If you could extract a period of history ... from history, and place it in the modern world (if needs be, overwriting the modern place) which period of history would you use?

Just an example; but lets say you wanted to bring forth an ancient Mayan or Egyptian culture, they'd replace the grounds upon the modern day natives - if that makes sense? Or I suppose, to put it simpler, if you could have an attraction where you can observe an ancient culture, or period of time, which would it be?

That's an easy one...
tumblr_pawda2HvsN1uuloayo1_540.gif

When is the last time you gave somebody a gift? What was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"