Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

Last month, my mum's birthday, I have her a new leather purse. Which she didn't quite like :( and now I have to change it. Thanks for the reminder.

Which are your "top 5" songs?

*Current Top 5
Bismarck - Sabaton
Kiss The Ring - Reality Suite
Keep You On My Side - Chvrches
Ari Ari - Bloodywood
Inferno - Amaranthe

All Time Top 5
The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown) - Judas Priest
Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Iron Maiden
Barracuda - Heart

*Subject to change at any moment

What are your top 5 books?

1. To love again by Danielle Steele
  2. Perfect strangers by Danielle Steel
  3. Wild Card by Lora Leigh
  4. Daughter of smoke and bone by Laini Taylor
  5. I don't think I have that many books that I can read over and over again.
What do you like the most about forums?

Minimal amount of social activity (I can chat without having to commit to a longer conversation, or exit my home) Stimulating conversation/word games, exposure to new ideas/points of view, etc.

There ought to be a law, what new law would you suggest?

Uh, good one, but I'd suggest the following: each family that receive money from the Government (poor people without a job) shall be entitled to receive this monetary help only for a year -not for the rest of their lives, as it is happening over here-. AND they should not have more than 1 or 2 kids. Should they have more than 1 or 2, the would automatically loose any help.

Who's your favorite family member?

Ohh, devious. All of them, for different reasons. :D:

My Mother (who knows everything - or thinks she does) and keeps my Dad and Brother organised. Also a good cook. My Dad for being wise and knowledgable, and my brother for, not only being a brother, but a friend as well.

Is there anywhere in the world you'd really like to visit, but have yet to do so?

County Cork, Ireland. I'd like to see where my Dad's ancestor's started out, at least the ones that we know of.

What "Dead" Language would you like to be fluent in?

The language of luvvv : P maybe Sanskrit, "language of ancient poetry, drama and religious texts".

Which skill would you like to master? Be real. ya can't say "floating" or control the birds.

The art of luvvv?

In all seriousness, if I wasn’t being serious before, I’d say writing. I have quite a few crazy concepts floating about in my head that I could honestly see being blockbuster material, but getting what’s in my head down in paper is an entirely different matter.

If you could create your own superhero team of seven, who would they be and what powers would they have?

New The art of luvvv
Yeah, what about it? It's a dead language.

Amm guess I'd choose those the "Mystery Men", although they would not be considered superheroes like Superman or others, they finally conquered their fears and succeeded! So those would be my superheroes.

What is a "superhero" for you?

What is a "superhero" for you?
Someone with an extraordinary superpower or gift. Batman for example wouldn’t so much be a superhero as vigilante, and maybe occasional hero, he’s gifted, not super; his skills are in finance and intellect, among other things.

If you were ‘world building’ how would you do it?

World building... I'd introduce a character and have them monologue a little about their daily life, slowly introduce more characters for the "main" to interact with, maybe in different areas of the city/country they're in. The "Hero's Journey" is a good way to introduce more characters and set pieces while dropping bits and pieces of "Lore" from side characters. As this quest or over-arching story proceeds you need conflict so that requires an antagonist and they'll have their own set of supporting characters/locations/lore to mine from. Now we use the writer's tried and true method for advancing the world and that's "Time Skip" we go into the future where our character is older and maybe ready to pass their burden upon a young adventurer who encounters/recruits other characters, we set up new locations, tease other villains, etc.

What unethical experiment would have the biggest positive impact on society as a whole?

That’s not quite what I meant by world building haha, but I accept your response.

Biggest unethical experiment with the biggest positive result in the world?; research a way to limit reproduction (one child per) until its reduced enough to let the world recover from us, and then hope our future generations get their stuff together.

What’re your thoughts toward the LGBT drama?

Drama? Is there some issues currently or in general? I love that community and they deserve all my respect. Big fan of their stories and courage.

DRAG queens :hrt: above all. Have you seen "Queer Eye" on Netflix or RuPaul's drag race? I love those two shows and cried a lot. Truly, it's quite someting!

If you could dance, which rhythm would go for?

Something slow, like at a prom and you're dancing very close and just swaying while looking into each others eyes and imagining the possibilities.

Five things you need to throw out?

• Old Running Trainers (I tend to hold on to old trainers to wear them casually, or when doing work)
  • Old Bike (I'd need to replace it, but there's nothing cheap enough at the moment); can't justify it.
  • Old PC games that I know I'll never play again..
  • Some old clothes that I just don't wear, or that're too big for me now.
  • Some empty jars that I've kept with the intention of putting flowers in, but haven't gotten around to it.
What car do you drive? / Motorbike do you own? / Pushbike do you own?

None, public transportation is my ally.

What kind of pet would YOU be?

I'd be the kind of dog that lays on the couch all day but is up for walkies occasionally.

Is there anyone you know in real life that just seems to be good at everything?

No, not really. Maybe "too good for his own good" but not good at everything.

Would you share a life advice with us?

Any time I do something I think it through to the end, in theory the most realistic end using information available in the moment. Not what you hope will happen (it rarely does) and not the worst case scenario (seldom happens but never rule it out) IF after that thought process it still seems like a good idea then by all means jump in 100%, if you can taste trouble in the wind however, avoid that at all costs, better safe than sorry is one of the wisest pieces of advice I got from my Grandparents.

The USA (Marvel & DC, etc) no longer exists but the world needs heroes, who would you put together to be a team of international heroes to defend the world?

The USA (Marvel & DC, etc) no longer exists but the world needs heroes, who would you put together to be a team of international heroes to defend the world?
...so you're saying any characters unassociated with DC or Marvel media? Toughie, but play...
  • Raiden (from Mortal Kombat)
  • Kratos, God of War
  • Optimus Prime
  • the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Gandalf
  • Castiel (a character from the hit TV show Supernatural)
If you could, or desired to change your forum username, what would you change it too? Alternatively, if you don't want to change it, why did you choose it? What relevance does it have to you?

I didn't choose my username, it was all my nephew's doing! He's not very open with all of us, yet... He is19, so he's still trying to discover who he wants to be. So, being called Marvelous by him, it was a huge accomplishment for me.

Do you have any ritual??

...so you're saying any characters unassociated with DC or Marvel media?
:eek::confused::nuhu:

I said bloody International Heroes, Optimus is an alien, the Turtles are from New York, & Gandalf is from another dimension. I'll allow Raiden as he is Protector of Earthrealm, & Kratos is Ancient Greek but probably immortal.

Do you have any ritual??
Rituals no, routines... my entire life revolves around routines, plans, & well thought out schemes.

What piece of art (painting) would you like to be adapted as a movie?

"The Kiss" by Gustave Klimt

Who do you think that would share good memories of you with others?

I'm assuming years after I've passed... probably my little cousin that I used to take care of when his mom was in the hospital for a few months, we had a lot of fun with videogames and cartoons and whatnot.

What's your favorite song that's sung in a language not native to your own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"