Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

tumblr_pc3khtMEE01xtxaj1o1_500.gif

If you could have any wrestling manager past or present who would it be?
Oh, I have no idea. But there's this hot guy, a wrestler, with long hair and a dangerous smile...give me that dude.

Do you have an alter ego?

I'm like the Horde, I have a near infinite number of alternate personalities in my mind, one of the reasons I've been so good at role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons.

What female celebrity would you like to be secretly trans with a big thick dick?

Nikkie Tutorials, a YouTuber, she came out as trans two days ago. Super cute girl, an amazing make-up artist, Dutch, talllllll! Oh, honey, she's tall.

Who is a constant in your life?

Depends on the type of dog. A classic beef frank I'll do a hot mustard, onions, relish. A big ol Johnsonville brat I'll go tabasco, ketchup, and shredded sharp cheddar. Nowadays I'll have a Big Frank (vegetarian dog) and go spicy ranch, lettuce and a little red pepper hummus.

What would you consider a grown up version of Lunchables?

Nikkie Tutorials, a YouTuber, she came out as trans two days ago.
Just saw that video, what struck me about that was anytime you try to tell anyone about anything outside the typical norm it's fecking terrifying. This time now is possibly the best time to be anything other than normal, sure there will always be people that will make you suffer for being something unlike them, but on the average you're going to have a better time of it now.
Super cute girl, an amazing make-up artist, Dutch, talllllll!
Agree, very attractive, falls entirely within my "type" I'd be very interested if I wasn't otherwise occupied.

Agree, very attractive, falls entirely within my "type" I'd be very interested if I wasn't otherwise occupied.

When I saw the title of the vid, I thought that she was going to say something funny or else. Jeffrey Star, another amazing and talented make up artist uploaded a video a few days ago saying that he and he long-term bf broke up, so I thought it was pure strategy... You know how it works! But when she said "trans", I was in shock.

Never seen that coming! I only noticed that she is very tall and a big woman, but since she's from the Netherlands (where really tall people live :p), I thought it was to be expected. Hope she's getting an amazing feedback.

And you better behave or I'm telling GF.

What would you consider a grown up version of Lunchables?
Never had those, but I know what they are. Basically, when period is coming, all my food can be described as a poor version of "lunchables". Oreos, ham/cheese sandwiches, soda, candies, gummies, pizza (even without cheese on it only tomato sauce).

What's the most disgusting dish you ever tasted?

Our neighbor on the Navy base in the Philippines was from Vietnam and had a outdoor BBQ, they had the usual whole pig on a spit, ribs and other stuff. So I'm like 8 years old and from rural Canada and have no idea what any of this foreign food even is, so they have us try different things and for the most part it's really good... then I try tiểu hổ. I assume it's some kind of pork dish but it tastes very wrong, smells off, my gag reflex goes crazy and I barf my lungs up... and then barf the rest of my insides when I find out it's cat meat!

Someone walks into your bedroom, what do they notice first?

then barf the rest of my insides when I find out it's cat meat!

That bad, huh? Then I'm not trying cat. No, sir.

Mmm... The humongous pink neon bu!t plug (?) Haha just kidding! Maybe that the place is very girly (a big bed, lots of fluffy pillows, extra comforters, pastel colors) and super comfy. Not usually my stile but it works! And the chandelier, which is not really a chandelier but you get the picture.

What is it that you want so much but you cannot buy?

I need about 15 less years so I can keep up with my GF better.

What is your best bet?

I'm constantly making bets against myself. I'm disgustingly rich in my mind and I bet millions against myself if I'm right about something... it could be either the result of a football match, a movie dialogue, etc.

If your creator poured too much of something when creating you, what would you say it is?

Imagination, my Mum always saying I live in the clouds or in my mind. But it is why I am a champion at waiting, I can go inward and create universes whilst time spins out.

What is your Happy Space like?

It's inside every romance book, where I get to make our with the hawt guy .

What's your worst OCD trigger?

Someone (I'm not naming any names, you know who you are) leaving hair in the shower drain, that creeps me all the way out and then I have to clean the entire shower, at which point while I'm here I might as well clean the whole thing.

What's the story behind your username?

The initals to my first and middle name. My grandparents, aunts and uncles all called me 'CJ' at family gatherings.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Häagen-Dazs Bananas Foster and the bastiches discontinued it, may they forever get the skivvie itchies!

What are your self-destructive tendencies?

No limit to how much junk food I can eat if it’s around the house. Like 2 weeks worth of food in one go!

Are you more productive in the morning or evening?

Morning easily, I wake up before the chickens and while she's still laying about I can get stuff done.

Have you ever prank called someone?

Only at work, I call the receptionist and order her a pizza and then ask her the telephone number that I need.

How much ice cream is too much ice cream?

The number approaching infinity.

Why are people falling all over themselves mourning a celebrity they did not know personally?

The heck I know! Never heard of him before so I don't know about his work or human quality but I guess it was a very good guy.

Have you ever participated in a eating contest?

No that's something I've never been interested in, I like food too much to just scarf it in willy nilly without savoring and enjoying the experience.

What does each colour remind you of--
RED
ORANGE
YELLOW
GREEN
BLUE
PURPLE
PINK
BLACK
GOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts