• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man ASM Blu-ray: Most Wanted Features and Extras - Part 1

While the film is fresh in our brains, what do you want most on the dvd?

A few week before the movie had come out Walmart released a bonus DVD for $2.96 touting a sneak peak into SM which was a measly 7 minutes, did anybody ever get this?

The reason I'm asking is the Walmart bonus disc similar to this?

A few week before the movie had come out Walmart released a bonus DVD for $2.96 touting a sneak peak into SM which was a measly 7 minutes, did anybody ever get this?

The reason I'm asking is the Walmart bonus disc similar to this?

I hope not, seeing as I've bought it on pre order from Walmart.

If you live in the UK, specifically London there is a store called The Cinema Store and currently they have the US blu ray of Amazing Spider-Man.

Blu ray
3D ray
3D blu ray with Spidey and Lizard figurine
PLUS they have the Walmat DVD

Here is the details
http://www.thecinemastore.co.uk/

So if you want the Blu ray a couple of weeks early...

can the steelbook from best buy play on regular blu ray players? or does it need to be 3d?

can the steelbook from best buy play on regular blu ray players? or does it need to be 3d?

It can play on a 'regular' Blu-ray player that has the proper software to accomodate the 3D. i.e. I use my PS3 for playing Blu-rays and in one of their past firmware updates it allows the system to play 3D discs.

It can play on a 'regular' Blu-ray player that has the proper software to accomodate the 3D. i.e. I use my PS3 for playing Blu-rays and in one of their past firmware updates it allows the system to play 3D discs.
ok thanks!

I went to a Walmart and Target thinking to myself "damn they've must of sold all the Blurays" until I saw the sign at Target that the release date is for Nov. 9th.

I just hope they keep the sale for new releases going until my payday on the 16th.

Gahh, I want that. I was planning to get the Target version but that's so much cooler, and less likely to get damaged. I dont have a local best buy though. I would have to order it and wait for it to get here.

I guess you'll just have to double-up then :cwink:

I guess you'll just have to double-up then :cwink:

And if I take care of it I could always regift the regular version to a less fortunate friend...

I wish there was more info on the Best Buy one though! Doesn't even say how many discs there are.

And if I take care of it I could always regift the regular version to a less fortunate friend...

I wish there was more info on the Best Buy one though! Doesn't even say how many discs there are.

I believe there's just 2. You get the 3D version along with the 2D version on Blu-ray.

Gahh, I want that. I was planning to get the Target version but that's so much cooler, and less likely to get damaged. I dont have a local best buy though. I would have to order it and wait for it to get here.
Well is it possible just to buy the BB steel Book and the Target DVD with Bonus like the Avengers? PERSONALLY I'm just getting the stripped down ASM. I went all out with the original SM movie tho. Still have the box it all came in too. :D

Ahh, my ps3 can still play that, right? I don't have a 3D TV or anything.
The dvd and blurays should both play in the ps3 the 3D you need a special tv and player.
I got the best set on Avengers because it was actually a few bucks CHEAPER the tuesday it came out. That way if I ever had a friend with the 3D stuff I'd have it lol

Well is it possible just to buy the BB steel Book and the Target DVD with Bonus like the Avengers? PERSONALLY I'm just getting the stripped down ASM. I went all out with the original SM movie tho. Still have the box it all came in too. :D

I didn't really care about the extra DVD, I just don't have a local Best Buy. Luckily they have Express shipping and it'll be here by tomorrow or Saturday. $15 extra though, and I won't even use the 3D.-.- That steelbook is just so much better looking and more durable..

The dvd and blurays should both play in the ps3 the 3D you need a special tv and player.
I got the best set on Avengers because it was actually a few bucks CHEAPER the tuesday it came out. That way if I ever had a friend with the 3D stuff I'd have it lol

Thanks Vartha!:woot:

I didn't really care about the extra DVD, I just don't have a local Best Buy. Luckily they have Express shipping and it'll be here by tomorrow or Saturday. $15 extra though, and I won't even use the 3D.-.- That steelbook is just so much better looking and more durable..
I'm sure you can find the Steelbook by it's self on amazon or Ebay, Avengers had many for sale before it was in stores. Couple of my friends got the steelbook that way for Avengers. I just wanted all the variations I could get for that one film.

Thanks Vartha!:woot:
No prob, I looked into it because my SON has a ps3 and I want to get the Second Screen stuff, and with them having wifi I'll be able to get the Avengers second screen stuff I can't see with my Blu ray player since it has no wifi or blutooth in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"