The Amazing Spider-Man ASM Blu-ray: Most Wanted Features and Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to deleted scenes and alternate takes most. But I might be getting my hopes up for nothing... something tells me we won't get that "If you want the truth about your parents, Peter... come and get it!" or "Do you think what happened to you was an accident?"

Yeah. I get the same feeling, but Who knows? It's 4 months away, we might just be (hopefully) pleasantly surprised.

Yeah. I get the same feeling, but Who knows? It's 4 months away, we might just be (hopefully) pleasantly surprised.

what happened to "Doctor Connors, this isn´t you stop it , stop it right now"?
that´s why he was unmasked at school:huh:

I really, really, really hope they put the lair scene in the special features, but there's a part of me that suspects they won't. Especially if it's a revelation they want to reveal later in the trilogy.

The reason why I feel like we won't get anything from the lair is because Marc Webb said we would be getting 4 or 5 unnecessary deleted scenes. I posted this before, but...

-The doorman scene
-Connors saying "Ready to play god?"
-Gwen telling Peter about the 500 officers after him
-Connors saying "I see him in you, Peter."

I just hate that now nobody keeps trying to ask Webb or anyone from Sony in interviews about the deleted scenes with Ratha.

Didn't they also say we would be getting alternate takes? Notice in the trailers we see Peter writing the formula on a blackboard, and not on a piece of paper. Maybe that would be an alternate take?

I think we'll get the threatrical version and then maybe in a year we'll get ASM 1.1 (which is what happened with SM1 een though no one was asking fo an extended cut of that movie.

I think we'll get the threatrical version and then maybe in a year we'll get ASM 1.1 (which is what happened with SM1 een though no one was asking fo an extended cut of that movie.
You mean that is what happened with Spider-Man 2. 2.1 was unnecessary, but I appreciated seeing more footage of the film (especially of the fight scenes).

A year from now sounds like a good time to get an extended cut. If there is stuff in there that Sony is hiding from us (like a changed origin), then they may not release and extended edition anytime soon. Maybe years from now after the film is 10-20 years old, we may get "The Amazing Spider-Man: The Marc Webb Cut" (kind of like Superman II extended edition).

You mean that is what happened with Spider-Man 2. 2.1 was unnecessary, but I appreciated seeing more footage of the film (especially of the fight scenes).

A year from now sounds like a good time to get an extended cut. If there is stuff in there that Sony is hiding from us (like a changed origin), then they may not release and extended edition anytime soon. Maybe years from now after the film is 10-20 years old, we may get "The Amazing Spider-Man: The Marc Webb Cut" (kind of like Superman II extended edition).

Will be interesting to see how Sony approach it, if they read enough comments that they advertised 'the untold story' and that 'untold story' bearly featured they may move to address this because I think the impact of this movie on DVD is directly going to impact the turn out for the sequel.

Will be interesting to see how Sony approach it, if they read enough comments that they advertised 'the untold story' and that 'untold story' bearly featured they may move to address this because I think the impact of this movie on DVD is directly going to impact the turn out for the sequel.
They are not going to admit they falsely advertised the movie though on the DVD.

Yea, but the first movie introduced the untold story, and that's all they advertised it doing.

"The Untold Story Begins.."

Yea, but the first movie introduced the untold story, and that's all they advertised it doing.

"The Untold Story Begins.."

exactly i´ve been saying that , then TASM2 ="The Untold story Continues":yay:

I really don't like Spidey 2.1. I just like the longer fight scenes. Otherwise the elevator scene is awkward as Hell and JJJ in the Spidey suit is to damn cheesy. I also dislike Spidey getting in that car and immediately taking his mask off.

I really don't like Spidey 2.1. I just like the longer fight scenes. Otherwise the elevator scene is awkward as Hell and JJJ in the Spidey suit is to damn cheesy. I also dislike Spidey getting in that car and immediately taking his mask off.
i don´t i loved the JJJ scene but i hated the elevator scene
haha and people complain of the goal post scene!

I LOVED JJ in the Spider-Man costume! Just so awesome. I also appreciated Peter drawing in his class, the talk MJ had with her friend, and of course the fight scenes.

I also dislike Spidey getting in that car and immediately taking his mask off.
Uh he was changing clothes to get to MJ's play. That's why when he got out of the car...he wasn't wearing the suit and his clothes were all messed up.

Uh he was changing clothes to get to MJ's play. That's why when he got out of the car...he wasn't wearing the suit and his clothes were all messed up.
:up: Plus its just a movie. Can't overanalyze everything since not everything has to make perfect sense or be realistic.

:up: Plus its just a movie. Can't overanalyze everything since not everything has to make perfect sense or be realistic.

like the crane scene :yay: i like the scene even if it doesn´t make sense

Looking at all the extra for Indiana Jones and they have included a lot including all the trailers for ALL the movies in HD.
I wish Sony were as completist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"