The Amazing Spider-Man ASM: Your favorite moments and scenes (spoiler heavy)

Hands down the school fight. Finally Spider-Man actually moved like a fricking spider!

Stans cameo!

Question:

Is there some legal reason why Stan Lee never speaks in his Spider-man movie cameos but has in other Marvel property ones? I noticed in the Raimi films he doesn't speak either...

Is there some legal reason why Stan Lee never speaks in his Spider-man movie cameos but has in other Marvel property ones? I noticed in the Raimi films he doesn't speak either...
His first two Spider cameos are the same, but he talks in Spider-Man 3. I guess they figured the creator of the character deserved better than "Man avoiding debris".

Hands down the school fight. Finally Spider-Man actually moved like a fricking spider!

Stans cameo!

Question:

In SM2 he yells look out when debris falls. And he started talking to Peter in SM3.

His first two Spider cameos are the same, but he talks in Spider-Man 3. I guess they figured the creator of the character deserved better than "Man avoiding debris".

Only saw SM3 twice back the year it was released (for obvious reasons!) so couldn't remember Stans cameo in that.

Thanks

I liked the part where Peter was looking at luge suits online. "Spandex....spandex...it's all spandex!"

The final swing/parkour sequence...just beautiful.

I love that this shot was in the movie!

o-the-amazing-spider-man-teaser-poster-promises-the-untold-story.jpg

Well, very close to it - during the montage of Peter beginning to look for the killer, there is a shot of a guy terrorizing someone and Peter is sitting up on the wall just like this on the right side of the frame and drops down out of sight before he attacks the thug.

Ok, not QUITE the poster but I swear it was really close, definitely a very very similar shot. (no Spider shadow, but everything otherwise)

The music when he was heading to the Oscorp building.
The bit where he was being asked to buy eggs after the classic "hero watching over the city" pose. So very Spidey.
The whole "I'm Spider-Man" scene. I tried not to cry. I may have failed. :D
Denis Leary. Doing anything, really.
Spidey's first proper action scenes as Spidey. The suit looked sleek and smooth, and Spidey himself looked lean and agile in a freaky abnormal kind of way. He just really moved and looked like Spider-Man should.

See I didn't think it was cheesy but that might e because I flashbacked to the citizens of New York throwing trash at the Green Goblin (I love that movie to death but i cringe everytime) and thought this version of the city helping Spidey was better.

This was a bit better, but it still felt a little cheesy to me. The music got better as they were helping. It was the cheesiest when the construction guy was starting to order people around. I wasn't a fan of the continuation of the American flag either. :dry:

I mean to show how important his son is to him, he has a picture of him on his computer monitor. It's like we don't know enough how important he is.

-Liked how the villain didn't take his girlfriend as a hostage,very original and fresh.
-Liked how he kept the mask on while he fought the villain.

Someone remind me;

During the school fight, when he took the trophy out of Gwens hand, did he use it to break the window to toss her out the way, or was the window already open? Him taking the trophy, in the context of the fight and not using it to hit the Lizard seemed odd to me. From what i remember, he simply tossed it out the window. Within the context of the fight, it seemed odd.

He took it from her so she wouldn't go near the Lizard to hit him again.

I mean to show how important his son is to him, he has a picture of him on his computer monitor. It's like we don't know enough how important he is.
Yeah, should have been a bikini babe. :whatever:

When Uncle Ben yelled at Peter for not picking up Aunt May.

For some reason that scene resonates with me. Probably because I've never really pictured Uncle Ben being a disciplinarian and/or scolding Peter.

"Go in there and apologize! Be a man!"

It was kind of a shock for me.

...not to mention it kind of solidified and showed how much he loved his wife.

School fight and the subway fight where great.

Hands down favorite moment however was the very end when pete comes in late to class and says his line :) and the final swing.

So many good moments, but one I really liked was when Peter showed up to school after Ben died. I thought how they displayed him after his death in a social environment was very good and very touching.

I really liked the way Lizard made those chemicals explode during the school fight scene, the webbing up of the Lizard in the school and how he looks quite awkward when he first starts web-slinging.

I loved when Peter pulls the eggs out of the backpack near the end too.

The Fight scenes were soo Spidey, He moved like a spider. It just felt extremely real and I fell in love with it!

also glad gwen wasn't kidnapped (saving that for sequel maybe *hint hint* )

Someone remind me;

During the school fight, when he took the trophy out of Gwens hand, did he use it to break the window to toss her out the way, or was the window already open? Him taking the trophy, in the context of the fight and not using it to hit the Lizard seemed odd to me. From what i remember, he simply tossed it out the window. Within the context of the fight, it seemed odd.
The window was already cracked from...someone (can't remember if it was Spidey or the Lizard) being slammed up against it. Peter threw the trophy at it to finish the job so he could throw Gwen out.

The window was already cracked from...someone (can't remember if it was Spidey or the Lizard) being slammed up against it. Peter threw the trophy at it to finish the job so he could throw Gwen out.

:up:

Like the fact that Lizzy didn't attack Gwen eventhough she attacked him with the flame at the end. Shows he still had his human brain.

Yeah he had bigger issues to attend to. Plus he really felt like he was helping humanity. Why take her life it she posed no threat

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"