Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this from the search results.

Ubisoft Delays Avatar Game Into 2022 - IGN

This should come out neXt year. I'm hoping it would be a top notch game. I'm sure the graphics will be amazing but I have no clue about gameplay. Robots? Flying dragons? Open world? I also haven't played a movie tie in game in ages.

I didn't see a thread for this from the search results.

Ubisoft Delays Avatar Game Into 2022 - IGN

This should come out neXt year. I'm hoping it would be a top notch game. I'm sure the graphics will be amazing but I have no clue about gameplay. Robots? Flying dragons? Open world? I also haven't played a movie tie in game in ages.
Damn. If someone’s a huge fan of Avatar they’ve been pretty starved of content lol. If they nail it I’ll be interested.

I remember the Avatar tie-in game from 2009 that was kinda meh but at least tried to capture the experience of the film, including the choice to play as a Na’Vi or in the military. That was also during the last days of non-Lego movie tie-in games. I think Ubisoft produced that too. There’s definitely potential for a great game though.

I think similar to Star Wars, Ubisoft would at least nail the graphics and the look of the game.

I would love to eXplore Pandora with the dragons (I can't remember the name of those creatures) and go to those floating rocks. IF its an open world game.

I think similar to Star Wars, Ubisoft would at least nail the graphics and the look of the game.

I would love to eXplore Pandora with the dragons (I can't remember the name of those creatures) and go to those floating rocks. IF its an open world game.
Yeah, if they created a Pandora that looked anything like the film it would be great to explore.

Can't be any worse than the movie.

Had no idea this was a thing before the trailer today lol. It looks amazing graphically up there with Horizon forbidden west and ratchet and clank but I never cared much for the movie.

Has no clue this game was a thing until today. Let’s forking gooooo! Looks freaking beautiful. I love the movie can’t wait to play this and explore that world.

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ is a first person, action-adventure game developed by Massive Entertainment – a Ubisoft studio, in collaboration with Lightstorm Entertainment and Disney.
Built using the latest iteration of the Snowdrop engine, and developed exclusively for the new generation of consoles and PC, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora brings to life the alluring world of Pandora with all of its beauty and danger in an immersive, open world experience.
In this new, standalone story, play as a Na’vi and embark on a journey across the Western Frontier, a never-before-seen part of Pandora. Explore a living and reactive world inhabited by unique creatures and new characters, and push back the formidable RDA forces that threaten it.

Can't be any worse than the movie.
People will only play this game for the visuals. :o

Aw man I wanna play as the military and crush the Na'vii under our technological greatness.

But, as a Na'vii you have sex with your rides.

1ooee2.jpg

I think I’ll enjoy this. It’s going to have gorgeous environments.

I’m interested in it, is the movie still coming out next year?

Great way for the brand to return in the public consciousness then.

Great way for the brand to return in the public consciousness then.
Its probably going to coincide with the movie release. So if Avatar 2 is delayed again, then the game would be delayed as well. But its unlikely Avatar 2 would be delayed again as filming for that iirc finished way back in 2019.

If they have good flying mechanics it could be a great way to explore the environments.

This is a skip for me because I just can't play an open world game in... 1st person perXpective.

Like c'mon, Ubisoft this ain't a shooter to be not a 3rd person game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"