Avatar The Last Airbender (Anime or....?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Lake Lagoi' will premire this friday, I think

The newest episode is on turbonick RIGHT NOW!

Click the main "top rated" option (not with Aang's head, the one that is above all the cartoon heads) and it should be the first full length icon (with Aang as the picture).

http://www.nick.com/turbonick/index.jhtml

I want to spoil TWO THINGS that's just shocking but I'll put it in spoilers:

I can't believe that...

Jet dies in battle and Appa is back with Aang.

This show just got even darker.

That was a pretty amazing episode, showed us that the Dai Li are b******.

Just goes to show you that eps. revolving around revelation and Clancy Brown voicing a character are the best kind of episodes.

Any show that features Clancy Brown (Long Feng) and Mark Hamill (Fire Lord Ozai) tend to be good. Funny how they both play high-level villains in Avatar just like they did in Justice League.

Jet dying was a surprise though. I'm guessing a broken neck from the way that stone pillar was angled, strike from under the chin maybe?

You may want to put that spoiler with a spoiler warning for the people who haven't seen it yet. Anyway, Long Feng is not exactly a "high-leveled" villain in the sense that he's a main villain. Maybe of season two but not the overall series. Still, Long Feng is awesome JUST because of Clancy.

As for spoilers...

I was surprised they'd even imply that a kid had gotten killed by an adult no-less. Jet's death was way more than an implied death which was nice for the darker overtone of the series. I'm not sure if I mentioned this yet but it had about the same impact that BTAS did when it showed Robin's parents' death in that it didn't show the kill (it kinda did for Jet, the *hit* was just covered up with smoke) but it portrayed it in a way that the emotional aspect wasn't lost.

Just saw Lake Laogoi. Wow. Just Wow.

I never want to go two weeks without Avatar, again.

Appa reunited! Zuko killing the Blue Spirit. Iroh telling Zuko to put up or shut up. God how much am I gonna miss Mako. Lol Long Fei got tossed. But I'm still creeped out by the Judi's. I had a nightmare about them.

That episode was awesome!
The guys that want Iroh to make a Tea Shop are Dai Li agents for sure! And that guy Jet rembered burning down his village is either the Rough Rhino's guy, or our first look at Firelord Ozai! It was sad that Jet is going to die. Katara was all sad...

I don't think the animation was as good as some of the past episodes though.

The animation wasn't up to par from the usual Avatar quality, the story telling was though. Don't worry, the season finale is being handled by the creators themselves. Expect to see something so awesome it'll be a milestone in animation. Yup, I like to exaggerate things! Sifu Kisu, however, said that we'd be shocked just with the fight scenes (he only reads the fight scenes so he doesn't spoil himself story wise).

As for Lake Laogai...

Did anyone notice that when Longshot pulls out his arrow to defend Jet and Smellerbee, Smellerbee apparently closes Jet's eyes? The sure sign that he died? I didn't see it myself but someone mentioned her doing that. Also, who thinks Zuko and Iroh will join the Boomer-Aang gang now? =P

Oh, and 2 more weeks before the third-to-last episode and then two more weeks for the season finale...

4 weeks until Avatar, season two, is finished. Season 3 will start in January, supposedly.

Any chance it will be a two-parter roled into one "movie" like they did with Secrets of the Fire Nation and The Siege of the North?

I'm not sure if it'll be called a movie, it'll probably be called the "season finale." Anyway, yes, it's going to be an hour long which means that it'll have two episodes back to back, the last two episodes.

I wonder when Jin will make another appearence

How many people have designed their own characters for this show?

cabel said:
I wonder when Jin will make another appearence

The creators really didn't specify on whether Jin would return or not. I [think] they said she may. I'm kind of skeptical of Jin's character, for some reason - I think she may betray Zuko and someone brought up the fact that the Dai Li may be overly cautious and they may have sent Zuko a "girlfriend" to dig deep into Zuko's past and to see if he has any secrets, like being of the Fire Nation. After all, Jet's paranoia had to come from somewhere.

'Earth King' just aired. A little slow, but damn, talk about cliffhangers!

From what I saw....I'm Not liking the looks of the season finale....(though I expected as much)

Zuko Bald lol, but seriously I love that they are finally hinting(which is really no suprise to me) around that Zuko may be Aang's future Firebending teacher.

OMG! I saw this coming
The Earth King is naive not brainwashed. Long Fei is still in control of the Dai Li. And that ending, whoo! I knew that Azula was going to infiltrate Bai Sing Sai, but I didn't think it was going to be like that. In that disguise she can hunt down Aang in the open and easily track her wayward brother.

And Zuko, how much do I love him and Uncle. That was awsome. That dream he had was so creepy and it hit the nail on the head! I loved the subtly of showing his turn of character and staying to his roots at the same time. I also loved how bratty he was while he was sick. Lol.

But the big thing, NEXT WEEKS TRAILER! Zuko and Kitara finally :heart: :woot:, someone's heart is going to be broken, and Azula in Bai Sing Sai with the gang separated. Oooh I smell trouble.

So with the "three Kyoshi warriors" in Bai Sing, where is Suki? Wonder if she's ok?

Dang it, I missed the episode last night. I hope I can see it today.

Wow the ending this week was pretty good. I can't wait for the finale

I wanted a new episode for this week, and all they showed was that crappy Kangaroo Jack, I can't wait for the finale its gonna be awesome :up:

I finally saw the secret of the fire nation. It was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.