Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would certainly love an Avatar game as long as it was NOTHING like the ones we were "gifted" for last airbender. I dont know how many people have played Fable but a game in that vain would be AMAZING for Korra (or even a remake of the A:TLAB world).

A game set in the Avatar world would be really cool. I enjoyed the ps2 games but I would want to see something a little more bigger, like an RPG like Kotor or DA.

Haven't been on in a while, but I would love a game based off both series: Would these matter if they were in continuity with the animated shows though? While a game probably doesn't have to be, I do think it would be neat

Hey, The Promise Pt:3 just got released. Hopefully I can swing by a bookstore after work these days.

It was good, in least better than Part 2, seems like the shippings didn't change after all, but i wasn't interested in the promise because of this conflict, i was interested to see Zuko find his mother, an year has passed and we still don't know a thing.

Does it tie in with the upcoming The Search? I read somewhere we get to see post-Asylum Azula working with the Gaang to find Ursa.

Does it tie in with the upcoming The Search? I read somewhere we get to see post-Asylum Azula working with the Gaang to find Ursa.
Yeah, it's going to be a continuation

Oh I wanna see THAT :D haha but no damn can't find the comic anywhere...

Any word on when Season 2 will begin to air, and are the season 1 DVDs out yet?

Nope and nope. Patience. A show this high quality takes time to make.

Earliest one can hope for is April of 2013, so that's still a long way off.

Caught episodes 9 n 10 on NToons over the weekend. Every viewing is better than the the last.

I'm sorry, but there is no reason that a show should take that long, and I'm as patient as the next person. How long did Avatar: LOK take to come out after Avatar: TLA?

Not to compare apples and oranges, but YJ, Star Wars, Batman: TAS, and even lesser shows though still good JL/JLU, and Batman: TB&B all did not take nearly as long as LOK. YJ has had a great story arc and so did Batman: TAS (although it was more episodic than serial) were still compelling and entertaining.

LOK needs to return by Jan or Feb at the latest, especially if there isn't any marketing, merchandising, etc as with TLA so that it doesn't loose its attraction and viewers forget or grow out of it.

Just my two cents maybe I'm just going through withdrawals lol.

Last edited:
You're going through withdrawal. Stop worrying, and be patient. It's take time to generate quality work.

You do realize that YJ takes as long, if not longer to get the animation finished right? The breaks in YJ was do to not having the episodes finished. Considering the quality of animation of both shows, for them to have all the episodes finished and ready to go next season, it is going to take awhile.

^ Exactly. Hand Drawn animation takes time, in addition to crafting and perfecting stories on top of it.

Yeah, this isn't South Park, where they can spit out an episode a week.

Even though the wait is boring I rather they take their time to make sure we get a great show. I myself can enjoy the old episodes over again if I ever get the urge for some avatar stuff.

Okay, I'm calm now "woosah" lol. Still April??? Oh well, at least I get to watch TLA on NickToons lol.

Still I'm sure this show will be done by Feb or March so why wait until April. It's probably already done....oh man the shakes are starting again lol.

Luckily there are plenty of replays on TV to re-watch; not to mention the internet. I was going through massive withdrawal as well til I caught a couple of episodes on TV over the weekend.

To tell the truth what i'm more anxious for is the announcement of the Season 1 release on DVD and Blu-ray, i'm not expecting season 2 to be released until 2013.

To tell the truth what i'm more anxious for is the announcement of the Season 1 release on DVD and Blu-ray, i'm not expecting season 2 to be released until 2013.

Worst case scenario is that Season 1 on Blu-Ray starts showing up when Season 2 starts airing so that newer viewers can buy the blu-ray to catch up on Season 2 if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"