Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The animation looks even more crisp. On the level of the most priciest anime at this point.

Nick knows this is a worthy investment.

KingMadness is now banned from this thread. He may not post in it again.

Ahhhh maaaannn Kingmadness went with this thread like peanut butter and pickles lol.

Time for me to settle back in now that there is news again!

What did I miss?

Kingmadness continued to be creepy about an under age, animated character and got himself banned from this thread.

Well to be honest he just used creepy yet funny words to describe Korra, but nothing I can remember that was sexist, rude, disgusting or warranted a ban.

But hey I'm no moderator so what do I know. I'm just happy the show is coming back.

Last edited:
Well to be honest he just used creepy yet funny words to describe Korra, but nothing I can remember that was sexist, rude, disgusting or warranted a ban.

But hey I'm know moderator so what do I know. I'm just happy the show is coming back.

Well she is underage. :o

I've no idea where the show is going. With Amon gone, the show has no focused antagonist. If I had to guess, I'd say they will continue the Chinese Revolution angle.

The animation for the first season was ridiculously good. If the new season tops it, it is going to be something else.

Each season will have a standalone villain.

Not dissimilar to the first series.

Well she is underage. :o

What's to say that he wasn't underage wither?

True, I didn't know his age. Plus, does age still count with fictional characters lol? I mean it's not like he said anything gross lol...just creepy.

....and technically isn't Korra like over hundreds of years old since she is the reincarnation of past Avatars lol? If anything she would be a cougar...super cougar to him lol.

Last edited:
Seen worse coments on the internet, animes normally bring a lot of creepy people, but most (like kingmadness) are probably just joking.

Seen worse coments on the internet, animes normally bring a lot of creepy people, but most (like kingmadness) are probably just joking.

True....some anime's press the issue of appropriate and inappropriate more so than other cartoons sometimes and come very close to crossing that hentai line.

True....some anime's press the issue of appropriate and inappropriate more so than other cartoons sometimes and come very close to crossing that hentai line.
Yeah, it gets expecially creepy when they do fanservice of little girls :whatever: (Fair Tail's an example)

I'm disappointed KingMadness was banned here. I found his posts amusing.

Seen worse coments on the internet,
You most likely have seen worse of everything on the internet....but this is the HYPE, we care what happens here, not elsewhere.

animes normally bring a lot of creepy people,
Says the guy posting in an anime thread. :oldrazz:

but most (like kingmadness) are probably just joking.
You say probably....that means you do not know.

I'm glad he's gone. He was being creepy and kept derailing the thread whenever he was. Plus, it's an underage character (don't give me the reincarnation BS, she's 17 ) which made it even more uncomfortable.

True, I didn't know his age. Plus, does age still count with fictional characters lol?

Heh, indeed. No idea what this kingmadness person said, but I just find it weird that anyone would be lusting after an imaginary cartoon character...regardless of the fictional age of said non-existent animated character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"