Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just managed to catch up on the Spirits episodes within the past week and now I'm eagerly awaiting the next episode. Jeez how much I despise those mustachioed moron detectives. Guess they're designed to be blatantly annoying. Wouldn't surprise me if they really are in Varrick's pocket but man how I'm really looking forward to seeing them being put in their place. And Beifong ain't being very helpful either! :mad:

Thank you FVD! I hate those two so much I refer to them as Dumb and Dumber, there real names serve no use.

If I was Mako I would lure them close them rip their mustaches off!

I think it's pretty obvious that they are on the take, since Varik offered Mako to be on the take as well. He's not above buying cops. I just can't buy Lin being this much of a fool. She has to be working some angle. i'll say again, I wonder if Toph passed on the Lie detector trick...

I think it's pretty obvious that they are on the take, since Varik offered Mako to be on the take as well. He's not above buying cops. I just can't buy Lin being this much of a fool. She has to be working some angle. i'll say again, I wonder if Toph passed on the Lie detector trick...

Lin has to know something Mako doesn't know or know that Mako's is telling the truth.

Honestly, I'd be pissed if Lin actually gets played for a fool completely by Varik and was left to be this oblivious all season.

So, having seen the latest episode, Unalaq is rapidly approaching Ozai levels of *****ebagery. Seriously, that was just low.

Man, that look on Korra's face at the very end was just devastating. :csad:

Last edited:
Unalaq is stronger than the judge, so he won't be so easily intimidated. And yes, Korra's expression was heartbreaking. Like it said, Unalaq's a grade-A *****ebag.

Intimidate? I'm talking about taking it a step further.

Damn that was a gut wrenching episode. Super suspenseful.

I was with you for "The Guide" but this one was at worst B+, at WORST!!! What didn't you like about this?

Unalaq is a t*** and the owl thing was.... Interesting. But other than that, I still think it's continuing the trend of improving episodes.

One thing I was unclear on was how Won Tse Tung's Library was a physical thing in the real world when we last saw it, and now it is a fixture in the spirit world? Did I miss something along the way?

Still, I liked the episode. Seeing an old familiar face was unexpected (considering I thought Ko was a shoe in this episode). Considering the way last year's finale went, does any one here think if Tenzin [BLACKOUT]loses his daughter in some way, like having her trapped for all time in the spirit world, that Korra's uncle will be killed by the Airbending master? Dark, I know. But I would not have guessed that we'd get a murder/suicide in a nicktoon either. [/BLACKOUT]

One thing I was unclear on was how Won Tse Tung's Library was a physical thing in the real world when we last saw it, and now it is a fixture in the spirit world? Did I miss something along the way?

Still, I liked the episode. Seeing an old familiar face was unexpected (considering I thought Ko was a shoe in this episode). Considering the way last year's finale went, does any one here think if Tenzin [BLACKOUT]loses his daughter in some way, like having her trapped for all time in the spirit world, that Korra's uncle will be killed by the Airbending master? Dark, I know. But I would not have guessed that we'd get a murder/suicide in a nicktoon either. [/BLACKOUT]

The owl brought the library to the physical world back in Aang's day. I'm guessing he took it back to the spirit world when he saw how troublesome humans were.

I was with you for "The Guide" but this one was at worst B+, at WORST!!! What didn't you like about this?

I'd ignore him. He is clearly just a troll who just does this to rile up people and find BS reasons to nitpick the show. Notice that he never gives any pros of any episodes and has yet to actually say a single positive thing about this show since he entered this thread. I don't think Blade is actually a fan of the show.

Once again, Blade doesn't like the show and it's clear so why bring down a whole thread with just blatant negativity that rarely actually adds to the conversation at hand? Because he's just clearly trolling this thread and has been the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"