Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reaction at a certain point:

xdw8cn.gif

Still, I liked the episode. Seeing an old familiar face was unexpected (considering I thought Ko was a shoe in this episode). Considering the way last year's finale went, does any one here think if Tenzin [BLACKOUT]loses his daughter in some way, like having her trapped for all time in the spirit world, that Korra's uncle will be killed by the Airbending master? Dark, I know. But I would not have guessed that we'd get a murder/suicide in a nicktoon either. [/BLACKOUT]

[blackout]I don't think Tenzin will kill Unalaq, but I REALLY want to see Tenzin kick some ass for once. A Tenzin vs. Unalaq battle could be awesome, I want to see what the son of the Avatar can do.[/blackout]

I thought this episode was ok. I'm still confused about Unalaq. Is he just dumb and/or crazy or has he been corrupted?

Iroh was a surprise. Didn't know people could do that. Wonder how he did it.

I thought this episode was ok. I'm still confused about Unalaq. Is he just dumb and/or crazy or has he been corrupted?

Iroh was a surprise. Didn't know people could do that. Wonder how he did it.

Probably pulled an Obi-Wan or something.

He entered the Spirit World before, it was mentioned in A:TLA. He probably did that again on his deathbed.

I'd ignore him. He is clearly just a troll who just does this to rile up people and find BS reasons to nitpick the show. Notice that he never gives any pros of any episodes and has yet to actually say a single positive thing about this show since he entered this thread. I don't think Blade is actually a fan of the show.

Once again, Blade doesn't like the show and it's clear so why bring down a whole thread with just blatant negativity that rarely actually adds to the conversation at hand? Because he's just clearly trolling this thread and has been the whole time.

Even though I said there were a few episodes I enjoy, that's considered trolling.... Nice logic, guy who can't seem to click simple things like "enjoyment."

If you want positives, I'll give it to you FANBOY:

-Iroh appears, that's really cool
-There were interesting elements in the spirit world
-At least some nice mentions of older ATLA episodes
-Unalaq getting his *** kicked by a giant bird

Last edited:
What makes you come across as a troll is that you were asked what you didn't like and all you said was this:

Unalaq is a t*** and the owl thing was.... Interesting. But other than that, I still think it's continuing the trend of improving episodes.

Not only does it not answer the question of what you didn't like, it's really not well thought out.

So it's a troll because the same sentence stated that it's improving? Perhaps I'll watch it again to make a better consensus.

I know I say negative stuff a lot, but I don't enjoy the series? Most of what I hated was the first half. I thought Korra was being a huge *****. But so far, she's starting to become the better person. Though, comparisons to ATLA, that was probably trolling, I apologize for that (even though it's a fact that Studio Pierrot sucks).

And besides, Unalaq has and always will be a t***. He's a tool that can't think for himself and always screws up at everything. Unless he does something amazing to earn the villain title, he's going to stay as the world's biggest fool.

Leaving your child in Korra's capable hands.

2use7io.jpg

Was I the only one expecting the tea party to be a trap?

Really good episode. It was awesome seeing the library and Iroh again.

^It was nice to see he kept his hat with him.

Zzzzzzzz....

Wake me up guys when we have news of season 3, maybe it gets better? When a show goes so down, it can only climb back up, right?

This last episode was the best amongst the Korra focused episodes this season. Great seeing Iroh. I wish more of this season were spent in the spirit world.

Still aside from this episode and the Wan two parter, this season has been a huge let down thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"