Age of Ultron Avengers: Age of Ultron Merchandise

I have a feeling we won't be getting a movie Vision, in the AOU Marvel Legends line. hope. I'm wrong..

I swear Hasbro better not make Ultron a BAF! :cmad:

There will probably be a BAF Hulkbuster

I would think that we'd be seeing all of the principle characters somewhere down the line. They released all of the main characters from the first film in Legends scale, including the Coulson and Hill figures that are coming up. I'd be highly surprised if they didn't release Legends figures of Ultron, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch or Vision.

I would think that we'd be seeing all of the principle characters somewhere down the line. They released all of the main characters from the first film in Legends scale, including the Coulson and Hill figures that are coming up. I'd be highly surprised if they didn't release Legends figures of Ultron, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch or Vision.
Well, all of these characters were already released by Toy Biz. Except Quicksilver, that was released by Hasbro.

Hasbro has also made/will make their own version of the other characters.

Ultron in the Iron Man series (2013) >>
MarvelLegendsIronMan.jpg

Including a variant AOU (2103) >>
Ultron06.jpg

Scarlet Witch in the Odin series (2015) >>
2yytr45.jpg

Marvel Select usually gets the rights of the movie versions, maybe they'll release some.

First action figures announced...

[Bandai] S.H.Figuarts - Avengers: Age of Ultron >>

261672.jpg

wc01.jpg

Iron Man Mark XLIII, Captain America, Thor and Hulk...

That's correct. The full lineup for this series is Marvel NOW! Thor, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Machine Man, Sentry, and BAF Odin. Thor and Odin look a little cartoonish at first glance, but it's nice to finally have an Odin, and a proper Scarlet Witch in Marvel Legends.

Still waiting for a Thanos, though. I don't understand how, in so many years of ML, we get a monumental amount of losers like Hit Monkey, as well as endless Iron Man and Wolverine variants, and yet we still don't have a figure of one of the comics' biggest villains. Hopefully he comes around soon, and we don't have to wait for the movie version in Avengers 3.

There is always the Marvel Select Thanos if you don't mind the classic look. Great toy, and comes with Death and the infinity gauntlet

First action figures announced...

[Bandai] S.H.Figuarts - Avengers: Age of Ultron >>

261672.jpg

wc01.jpg

Iron Man Mark XLIII, Captain America, Thor and Hulk...

Figuarts is making AOU figures? :wow: I hope it won't be too expensive cuz I want to buy them!

Can't wait to pick up Scarlet Witch and Thor in the Odin series.

Ugh.. I wonder why TDW didn't get a Marvel legends line? we've already had a dozen comic Thors! Hasbro needs to make a movie Thor in the AOU legends line! :cmad: i mean come on! we haven't had a legends movie Thor since 2011! :doh:
WTF Hasbro!

Can't wait to pick up Scarlet Witch and Thor in the Odin series.

Ya after the absolutely horrible original one, I can't wait to replace it with this scarlet witch for my brotherhood of mutants display :woot:

Anyone going all in on the Hot Toys Age of Ultron line? I just got the Bruce Banner figure from the first line this week, completing that line, and I really don't think I'll be getting all of them this go around. Probably just the new characters and the new Captain America.

Any guesses on how much Hulkbuster will be?

What movie figures have been confirmed in the Age of Ultron Legends line?

Mark 43 (repaint of IM3 Mark 43)
Cap (repaint of Super Soldier suit)
Hulk (new head sculpt, Avengers uniform)

Anyone else? We should be getting Thor, Vision, and Ultron. Maybe a a BAF Hulkbuster armor?

Well HOPEFULLY in January I'll be able to afford getting the First Hot Toys Thor with all the extra hours I'll be getting

First look at Hot Toys Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Mark XLIII >>
10403635_540438102726365_8234039691615770973_n.jpg

Any translation on that article? The Thanos thing has me curious.

HOWARD?

Howard Stark or Howard the Duck?

Howard Chan - Founder of Hot Toys... the guy in the picture.

Basically the article talks about a toy show coming up in Hong Kong where they will apparently have Hot Toys versions of Hulkbuster, Ultron and Thanos on show.

Take the Thanos thing as you will, could be confirmation he's in AOU, could just be that Hot Toys are making a Thanos figure and it has nothing to do with AOU.

10506942_10152476051017344_7554038661784468586_o.jpg

Notice the red eyes on the extra head...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"