Age of Ultron Avengers: Age of Ultron Merchandise

Lego SHIELD Helicarrier

deFhNvf.jpg

Still hoping for Koto to unveil a Hulkbuster statue.

I want that Hawkeye bow. last time it sold out faster than Snot!

What are those open Hulk hands for? lol. Grabbing the Mjolnir toy? :p

Picked this up at Barnes and Noble for $13 dollars friday. Put up a few of them.
6GUfOyi.jpg

PjtuRou.jpg

Edit

Last edited:
Still hoping for Koto to unveil a Hulkbuster statue.

Well we know they're doing a line for the movie. We just dunno which characters yet. But I am with you I'm anxious to see their AOU line and especially see if they do a Hulkbuster.

Well we know they're doing a line for the movie. We just dunno which characters yet. But I am with you I'm anxious to see their AOU line and especially see if they do a Hulkbuster.

I would think out of the statues they can make a Hulkbuster and Ultron would be top of the pecking order, not only are they visually the type of statues that sell well, but given they aren't human faces they are easier to sculpt.

Man I wish I could afford to frame posters like that.
The actual Movie Posters (Winter Soldier and Thor Darkworld) were free. I got them from a theater I was guarding after they were done with them. The frames themselves were about 20 bucks. I didn't frame them all at once tho. lol AND the previous Movie poster for both Cap and Thor are UNDER those. lol
I MADE the Avengers poster, but IT cost me 27 bucks to print as a poster sized photo, but looks Awesome.
The little 12x16 inch frames are only around 6 bucks
Here it is framed
TyHFNlG.jpg

Last edited:
Hulk like stretch pants.

Oh man totally gotta get these. I need to now buy some new shelves or cabinets to display.

I would love to get both of these statues, but I doubt I have enough money to buy them.

I went to Target today. The Avengers shelf was depleted. I was able to snag the second to last Quinjet set, thus acquiring the first piece for the Avengers tower set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"