Avengers Alliance - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my ass kicked on the Heroic twice.

Also, poster on PD's forums noticed a new heroic battle in Season 1 Ch 2.6 featuring Fandral (the only required hero) and the Warriors Three versus Thor, Sif, and Heimdall. Either it's a one-off for the new CO or they're starting to put in heroic battles for Season 1.

1891232_602263653181728_1221435459_n.jpg

woot! Beat if on my 2nd chance, be sure to use Volstagg 2nd ability and Hogun

Yeah I figured it out. Use those self buffs in the first round and whenever they come off cooldown. Level 1's in between.

Got the win on my 3rd try, with plenty of health to spare. They just have so many counters together that the 2nd round went by with me only having do a couple hits manually.

Just have to hope the CA SO doesn't pop up tonight since I already collected my daily gifts and visited all my allies' maps.

I'm waiting for a transfer from PD to FB now - at least of my heroes, even if they are all at level 1.

It's a shame I probably won't get the resources, levels, etc too. I don't see why some of the heroes' levels can't just be increased immediately to level 9 or above.

But where am I going to get all these allies from now? I relied on them heavily for SHIELD points, distress calls, staffing my jets and other stuff. On PD I had at least about 30-40 allies. These should really be available on FB as well, and not relying on your FB friends (who probably don't even play AA).

That's the problem with Facebook to me, but there are people in this thread who regularly play, so, in a way, it's good.

Well those hams are a pain to drop. At least for me. lol

That's the problem with Facebook to me, but there are people in this thread who regularly play, so, in a way, it's good.
Easiest way to get allies is to add them from the PD forums and then just stick them in a friends list that limits what they can see or do on your profile. I've played numerous games while doing this in the past 5 years and I've never been bothered once by people snooping or posting cr** on my page.

Well those hams are a pain to drop. At least for me. lol
Took me 2 complete runs through 2.4.3 to get the 5. I'm now on the task where I have to fight the epic Destroyer boss but waiting to do it so I don't have to use any more of my saved energies (used a lot so far to speed through.) I'm doing it mainly because I have Fandral going to LVL 9 and can afford to wait.

I got 1 of them through 2 complete runs.

Easiest way to get allies is to add them from the PD forums and then just stick them in a friends list that limits what they can see or do on your profile. I've played numerous games while doing this in the past 5 years and I've never been bothered once by people snooping or posting cr** on my page.

I don't know anyone on the PD forums. All the allies I had were just random people on PD who wanted to friend me in Avengers Alliance. I accepted, because it benefited me. I wouldn't really know how to contact those same people though to add on FB. I have no idea whether they frequent the PD forums or not, or what their names would be in real life.

Ok thanks. I must look into that. I just need confirmation that my transfer has occurred.

I hope these people never bother me in on FB though. How will they know I'm adding them because of Avengers Alliance and not that I'm just some random person trying to add someone else on Facebook, and vice versa?
You can leave a personal message saying just "Marvel Avengers Alliance" or even "MAA" and most will know what you're looking for. I always leave my agent level since some like to know what kind of player they're getting. Even if you aren't high level, you likely won't be turned down by anyone.

Ok thanks. But my agent level will now be level 1 on FB won't it since I haven't really played on there? Or do you mean my agent level where it was on PD, which was level 75?

BTW, will people find it weird if they see I have a female agent on Facebook? I've been playing with one on PD all this time (just because I prefer to look at a female than male - not that it represents me) but now that it would be associated with a name on FB, I'm wondering if I have to change it to male. But I'm not used to seeing it that way now.

On @MAAInsiders, they said the Avengers suits are permanently available now and that they're working on a couple concepts for the next line of agent suits from the PVP Tournament. With what they're doing with the Warriors Three, I could see them doing dual-class suits eventually.

I hadn't thought of that. You could be right.

10 possible combinations by my math.

BTW, will people find it weird if they see I have a female agent on Facebook? I've been playing with one on PD all this time (just because I prefer to look at a female than male - not that it represents me) but now that it would be associated with a name on FB, I'm wondering if I have to change it to male. But I'm not used to seeing it that way now.

It's no different than playing a female toon in WoW or something. I wouldn't worry about it.

How on earth do I add an ally on Facebook? Most of the people I added from that list on PD aren't even showing up now on the list of FB friends I can add as allies. I did add them to a special list which kept my privacy, but shouldn't it still allow them to show up as people I can add? I don't just want these people as FB friends, otherwise that's useless to me. I need to know how they can be allies.

And also I can't see down below under the flight deck where any other allies are appearing. That means I don't know how I can even visit their maps to get some rewards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"