Avengers Alliance - Part 9

I trained a few to level 15 with the gold. I gave up after a while with the others because I got bored.

I trained a few to level 15 with the gold. I gave up after a while with the others because I got bored.
I'm just finish up the goals I set for my self as I stated befor making way to odin and will used warlock to beat him down with who ever it is I'll feel like.

I caught em all. Don't know how I'm gonna train them all though, especially Dr. Doom.

Doom can be trained in the simulator. I don't feel like training everyone though. I doubt some will ever get past level 1.

there's no point to traing all of them just do the one you feel attached to . I left hawk eye at level 3. I would push him up but some thing in me just isn't feeling it. I'm not even sure if I'll get all of them I picking select bunch just trying to making my way to beat down Odin. anyway in the mean time I bee looking and contest of champ releashed gambit 3 week ago and karnack and marvel future fight has characters song bird and she looks fun.

And there's the black order's villain ebony maw thano's number one general a character they never put into this game sadly.

and marvel hero's just put out alot of info via Game infomer with a cap mondern soldier costume and bit more . man I'm happy those other games were under marvel publishing game wise and not disney interactive.

So...with the game ending I was thinking...were there any characters/alts/etc. announced that never made it into the game?

Alraight I beat down odin with a level 2v iron and adam warlock who was much higher . lol that's an accomplishment that i never level iron past the first points .

So...with the game ending I was thinking...were there any characters/alts/etc. announced that never made it into the game?
no it's ending in 2 weeks 's and we only had this month to make what little goal to do before it ends. they didn't make any announcements about things they planned they they weren't able to put in yet.

I just completed mine and now I'll make all the jets on the flight deck black birds to show my love for the X-Men and I did level certain avengers to the double digits as well. others. I beat odin fast then I expected. but then I also had the space time shards.

Last edited:
^ That doesn't make sense. He wasn't asking about personal goals but any announced characters or alts that didn't make it into the game because they ran out of time.

^ That doesn't make sense. He wasn't asking about personal goals but any announced characters or alts that didn't make it into the game because they ran out of time.
I know that . I just said that cause the game was ending and that's what most people are doing regardless before it ends.
I do know what he was asking. How ever those thing's may never happen now. And what they did putout info wise, they have put into the game.

sorry Hellon there wasn't anyother things they planned, that they left out sofar.

I'm sure there will be an article some place that will state why they planned one day before they told they had to end. but it looks like they were planning to jump ship with alliance 2

unlike the people that made Disney infinity that renamed them salve's and are working on VR now

Last edited:
Right now I just want to see how much of Season 2 I can finish. I hadn't even started Chapter 10 when they announced the end, now I'm almost done with Chapter 11. Then I'll run back to the beginning so I can get some chapter masteries and earn some stripes.

Started back up yesterday and was able to finish the SO and then level up White Tiger and Adam Warlock to LVL 15. Also got Phyla-Vell up the final 4 levels to LVL 15 and then bought every single alt in the game with plenty of CP to spare. I can say I have accomplished just about you can in the game.

ok here's what going down there three games intrest right. marvel heroes has hired an infinity ward dev former of Disney infinity . Marvel's contest of champion's has added Gambit and karnack.

And marvel future fight is adding all the characters that were in a Avengers alliance in a cool and better way in that game with Misty Knight song bird and yeah you play them on pc. There are threads for them already these aren't run by disney they published by marvel them selves.

Let me know which ones are looking good to y'all

in the mean time this was just put up

[YT]Vppp0fPquCY[/YT]62 0

Marvel Avengers Alliance PvP: Adam Warlock and White Tiger
397 views 1 hour ago
Published on 21 Sep 2016
The first of two Adam Warlock showcases. This one pairs up the great White Tiger with Him (get it?).

source:
The Kingfisher 745

Last edited:
Ok got two video's from king fisher with About the count down to the end.

[YT]fN8cqcYzdqo[/YT]
Marvel Avengers Alliance: Subscriber Squads Episode 7
2,123 views 1 day ago
Published on 24 Sep 2016
Subscriber Squads is the series that showcases suggested teams from subscribers!

Also with

[YT]DWjVKAAlvC8[/YT]
Marvel Avengers Alliance PvP: Adam Warlock Reloaded
504 views 2 hours ago

Published on 25 Sep 2016
The second of two Adam Warlock showcases. We have three different team-ups included in this one!

source:
The Kingfisher 745

So the end is nigh. Only one more day left. I've stopped playing a while ago anyway. I had run out of silver too so I wasn't able to train anyone else up, even though I had the gold to skip all the hours required.

So the end is nigh. Only one more day left. I've stopped playing a while ago anyway. I had run out of silver too so I wasn't able to train anyone else up, even though I had the gold to skip all the hours required.
it's gonna be rough replacing this game. but alot of people are doing so with marvel heroes and marvel future fight & contest of champion's. with future fight alot of the character's that were in alliance are there ,like misty knight and more . And characters they never introduced like Ebony maw and Chang chi . and those 3 game's aren't publish by disney but marvel so I think if we make the move we'll all be fine.

It's just a shame what happened here really.

I can't be bothered to start another game. Now is a good time to stop.

well un like the other they are easier to get into cause they are more free to play.

How ever I will respect that your not ready to get into another one. Though those other 3 games aren't as cash grabby as avengers alliance was. This also may be a case of this being too soon

I'll see you around the comic series of show forum's

Chapters 1-4 Mastered. The only hiccup was when I didn't beat Man-Ape with a high enough score, so I skipped it because daddy got money now. Collect my gold, command points, and Scarlet Witch alt and I'm a happy guy. Now I'm just stressing about not being able to gain XP for all these new recruits fast enough.

Adobe Flash doesn't even seem to work for MAA today so I can't even play one last game.

Yeah, I think I'm done with Facebook games. I think I might pick up the Marvel Ultimate Alliance remastered bundle for PS4 to fill my craving for Marvel action. Maybe Puzzle Quest on my phone as well.

I'm not gonna finish my bucket list for the game because of lack of silver. Still trying to spend all my gold before the game finishes.

Yeah, I think I'm done with Facebook games. I think I might pick up the Marvel Ultimate Alliance remastered bundle for PS4 to fill my craving for Marvel action. Maybe Puzzle Quest on my phone as well.

I'm not gonna finish my bucket list for the game because of lack of silver. Still trying to spend all my gold before the game finishes.
hmmm I'm just gonna remind people here that both marvel heroes b future fight aren't face book games and aren't published by disney.

other then everything else here is understood and understandable.

hopefully you finish up your bucket list.

one is pc game published by marvel and they still on talks about console to put this one (marvel heroes) which is why they added controller support. so you use your console controllers be it ps4 or Xbox one among others.

examples:
The Stream Team: Ghost Riding through Marvel Heroes’ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D event

[YT]MJvftmJk3CQ[/YT]
September 26, 2016 1 Comment
Marvel Heroes is no stranger to running events with Marvel T.V. show and movie tie ins, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D just launched another season. That means MassivelyOP’s MJ has a Ghost Rider-infused event to participate in, and she’ll be giving Ghost Rider a spin for the first time. With fire and a motorcycle, how did she not play him sooner?! Tune in live at 9:00 p.m. as she hunts down some Hydra while working on the new achievements. What: Marvel Heroes
Who: MJ Guthrie
When: 9:00 p.m. EDT on Monday, September 26th, 2016
Read more
multipage.gif
Last Page)

and future fight while is for mobile, but can there's a program that will allow you to play it on pc. details in bthe video below again both are not Disney owned or made.

examples

[YT]CPy0hL82pE4[/YT]
Marvel: Future Fight - Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, and the Shadowlands added! (v2.5.0 update)

2,781 views 1 day ago

Published on 20 Sep 2016
Marvel: Future Fight had a pretty big update the other day. It released new characters, a new game mode, uniforms, and more! Shang-Chi and Misty Knight have been added to the game!

source:
The Kingfisher 745

Last edited:
Yeah, I've played some Marvel Heroes and I like it, but I want to get back to console gaming since I have money sunk into it.

Having Puzzle Quest as a time killer at work, and Ultimate Alliance on console seems like a good combination, and the MUA1 remaster has the XBox 360 exclusive characters, so I'm interested in using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"