Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the mission 2 epic boss battle is Hulkbuster vs mind controlled Hulk. It doesn't unlock until you've completed task 25. This is the one you need Wasp as a deploy for.

The mission 3 epic boss battle is the standard issue one. Nova, Squirrel Girl and Pym are the deploys for this one.

Just collected my 50 gift UIso to add to my 440 free ones and I ended up with a total of 576 UIso. I can sometimes get gifts to count multiple times if I click fast enough and surely enough it happened today.

Managed to complete mission 1 without more refreshes and am now on the research. Also 2 starred the Mission so I don't have to go back and fight it again.

I need to somehow come into a possession of a large number of CPs.

Just got the first research sent off so I'm going to be about 10-12 hours off my normal pace.

Deploys for the SO are Wasp, Pym, Squirrel Girl and Nova for those that care.

Not sure how that works, but that's what I read.
Ugh, i have two out of 4 :(. I need Squirrel Girl and Nova.

Last edited:
With Squirrel Girl becoming available, I hope that Moon Knight and Sunfire will too at some point.

Also, I see that there are lockboxes available to buy for the likes of Doom, Magneto, Elektra etc. But how could I ever get enough in time before May 1st and to avoid getting duplicates too? There's just no way to ever gain enough, and I don't have anywhere near sufficient gold.

Also, I see that there are lockboxes available to buy for the likes of Doom, Magneto, Elektra etc. But how could I ever get enough in time before May 1st and to avoid getting duplicates too? There's just no way to ever gain enough, and I don't have anywhere near sufficient gold.
I've only bought them on instances where i'm less than three lockboxes away from the character. Otherwise, i just dont bother. I dont like using my gold for much other than to exchange it for CP's, and the PVP tasks on SO's lol.

Sucks that they aren't releasing the alts sooner. I would have thought at least a couple would be available to start but none are. It seems they're going to extend the roll outs for each one, likely even past the end date of this SO with the way the Marvel.com article worded it.

I'm not even sure how I feel about the alternate costumes, since I have most of these guys at level 14 already, and I don't play PVP.

I like getting alts that may or may not help in the future and for collection purposes.

Also, during Mission2 of the spec op, Hulk came out of nowhere. F that.

Edit: Then he ran away. Terrible.

Also, during Mission2 of the spec op, Hulk came out of nowhere. F that.

Edit: Then he ran away. Terrible.

He showed up in a medium level battle and kept taking multiple goes. Eventually he fled. I like his design though more than the standard Hulk and also the earlier Avengers Hulk with the tan-coloured pants.

He showed up in a medium level battle and kept taking multiple goes. Eventually he fled. I like his design though more than the standard Hulk and also the earlier Avengers Hulk with the tan-coloured pants.

If you don't attack him, I don't think he takes turns, so avoid AOE attacks when he's there. He really wrecked me in the medium level battle the first time I saw him, but Hybrid was able to hold down the fort and finish the battle.
Edit: He took one turn in the hard level battle, but fled on his 2nd turn.

Last edited:
Since I've never recruited a new uniform from a mission before (eg a chapter), I have no idea how it works. On Iron Man, I see that the new Age of Ultron alt is there in the form of either a blaster or bruiser. It tells you to play the SO. But what happens at the end of the SO? Do you just get one of them or both? Are you allowed to pick whether you want bruiser or blaster? But I thought at the end of SOs, you're usually just automatically given the hero, so how would you choose here?

What normally happens when you recruit a new alt uniform for a chapter?

Pretty sure you get both alts for Iron Man when you finish this.

Pretty sure you get both alts for Iron Man when you finish this.

Ok thanks. I hope that's the case.

I wish I had that problem. After I buy Nova, I'm gonna be down to zero. I do have gold I can trade in, but still limited.

I'm going to be down to zero too if I buy Nova. And then I'm still 90 CPs short to buy Squirrel Girl. And I still won't be able to get Hulk this month. :cmad: Every time I want to get him, there just aren't enough CPs because they have to be spent on the deploy heroes.

Since I've never recruited a new uniform from a mission before (eg a chapter), I have no idea how it works. On Iron Man, I see that the new Age of Ultron alt is there in the form of either a blaster or bruiser. It tells you to play the SO. But what happens at the end of the SO? Do you just get one of them or both? Are you allowed to pick whether you want bruiser or blaster? But I thought at the end of SOs, you're usually just automatically given the hero, so how would you choose here?

What normally happens when you recruit a new alt uniform for a chapter?
From what I understand with the IM alts, the base class is either Blaster or Tactician but when you switch over to the in-battle Hulkbuster mode, his class turns to Bruiser. That means the suits will make him a Blaster/Bruiser or Tactician/Bruiser.

From what I understand with the IM alts, the base class is either Blaster or Tactician but when you switch over to the in-battle Hulkbuster mode, his class turns to Bruiser. That means the suits will make him a Blaster/Bruiser or Tactician/Bruiser.

But in the alts available when you scroll through, it shows the options available, as if you can either recruit the blaster version or the bruiser version of his regular AOU armour.

But in the alts available when you scroll through, it shows the options available, as if you can either recruit the blaster version or the bruiser version of his regular AOU armour.

Well you have to equip one suit or the other. Pretty sure you get the rights to both, and then you can mix and match as it fits your needs.

As for the price of the alts, it looks like the cost of Hulk AoU alts are 63 for Bruiser and 75 for Tactician, which follows pricing of the Avengers alts. If so, that means the pricing for the other original Avengers should likely be: CA (34/48), BW (28/35), Hawkeye (30/38), and Thor (51/70). Until we're shown the alts for Vision, QS, and SW, we won't exactly know how much they'll cost.

That's my bad then. I think I may have scrolled too far and got to one of his Tactician alts without looking at which one I was looking at. So just like when you beat a Season 2 chapter, you get both versions of the alt for free with no need to pick and choose which one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"