The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation - - Part 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's because it involves Thor and was used in a situation that doesn't favor the Hulk.

JAK®;23385315 said:
Well, that's because it involves Thor and was used in a situation that doesn't favor the Hulk.

I thought it was cool. Now all we need is someone making a GIF with IM blasting Thor and Hadouken at the end

It's a cool gif, and the pun was solid. I was just rustling Big and green's jimmies.

Haha no jimmies were rustled lol. Just saying street fighter has no place in the MCU. Lol good s*** though. And yes it's a great gif. I like how "the avengers" has gone "twilight", everyone's got a team now, you can't be "team hulk" and like thor, how dare you? It's pretty hilarious.

Haha no jimmies were rustled lol. Just saying street fighter has no place in the MCU. Lol good s*** though. And yes it's a great gif. I like how "the avengers" has gone "twilight", everyone's got a team now, you can't be "team hulk" and like thor, how dare you? It's pretty hilarious.

I dunno. I feel like Twilight jokes have no place in the MCU. :oldrazz:

Dark Avengers would make an awesome movie!
Osborn.gif

Sorry, had to promote a little:woot:

why is his head detachable as well?

I'm wondering how they'd approach that. I thought Osborn was still at sony

He is. Just because they use a patriotic-themed armor doesn't mean they are using any of the context from the comics at all.

It's not like Iron Patriot would have to be Osborn.

I personally can't wait until every Marvel property is under one roof.

Alas, that must be blamed on my crappy photoshopping "skills", it is truly unfortunate.

Actually....if you made that DARK AVENGER trailer.....congrats, nice work.

Haha I didnt know they weren't allowed in the club. And tell me if I'm wrong aren't you on the movie speculation thread? Not trying to pick a fight or anything. Just thought it was funny. Lol

I mean those who claim to be the biggest Marvel fan ever but only watch the movies, and think they're experts in Avengers :o

I mean those who claim to be the biggest Marvel fan ever but only watch the movies, and think they're experts in Avengers :o

Me, my buddy and his brother went to see Avengers...it was his brothers' first time, and our second. After seeing the post credits scene he kept trying to tell me how Thanos was a Skrull.

"It's a skrull man, trust me, I saw that chin."

I had to pull out my phone and prove to him it was Thanos...we had a good laugh after.

Me, my buddy and his brother went to see Avengers...it was his brothers' first time, and our second. After seeing the post credits scene he kept trying to tell me how Thanos was a Skrull.

"It's a skrull man, trust me, I saw that chin."

I had to pull out my phone and prove to him it was Thanos...we had a good laugh after.

At least he knew what a Skrull was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"