The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! :csad:

Congrats on getting home! :woot:

[BLACKOUT]Yeah, looked fine and I was a bit worried about it.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]2nd transformation (and what he says leading into it) was one of my favourite parts of the film. [/BLACKOUT]
This Hulk is up there (at least) with Batman & Spider-man as my favourite individual film superheroes.

Thanks on the getting home bit! I was really scared.

This Hulk is the best Hulk Ever. Hulk is my fav superhero OF ALL and I still defend his movies but damn! the 2nd transformation is [BLACKOUT]one of the best things I saw[/BLACKOUT]

Sorry, I said yesterday that after seeing it midnight I was going to give my spoiler free review but I had some troubles, you see, my town is really dangerous, I almost got kidnapped on my way home but that's another story.

The movie itself is THE BEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE EVER (yea, above TDK) and I really doubt something this year will top this.
Everyone, I mean EVERYONE has their time to shine. Great performances from everyone (hats off to Tom Hiddleston and Ruffalo).
Anyone that had doubts about cinematography can relax because it is great. Great tracking shots, great lighting etc. I was afraid because I got 3D tickets and usually 3D is really dark but rest asured that you wont miss a thing due to the 3D.
The 3D itself is not bad, not great but I'll recommend you to watch it 2D.

Now I'll talk about some details that we discussed along the way from each character. I'll put it in spoiler not because it reveals the story itself but some details some people may want to see it for themselves

Captain America [BLACKOUT] We had complete threads discussing his helmet and body. I was against this new suit and helmet but it looks awesome, don't worry, the helmet never looks as bad as we make it to be.[/BLACKOUT]

Thor [BLACKOUT]Thor is a powerhouse, no doubt. He flies more than he does in his movie, he usses his super strenght and lightning powers and he doesn't uses his helmet :csad: [/BLACKOUT]

Hawkeye [BLACKOUT]Never uses his glasses[/BLACKOUT]

Black Widow [BLACKOUT]I never saw the Widow's bite (I think thats the name of the things in her arms) and both she and Clint prove themselves as Avengers[/BLACKOUT]

Iron Man No details about him

Nick Fury [BLACKOUT]Goes on badass mode[/BLACKOUT]

aaand The Hulk [BLACKOUT] He is the strongest there is. He Does a lot of memorable things in the movie. His transformations scenes are waay too different from each other and great in their own way, specially the second one. He is the best Hulk we've seen on film period. Ruffalo's Banner is alot like Bixby's wich is great.[/BLACKOUT]

IF ANYONE FROM MARVEL STUDIOS IS READING THIS, PLEASE MAKE A NEW HULK MOVIE WITH RUFFALO!

I give it a 10 out of 10!

Tsk, tsk. Turning in your assignment late are we? :cmad:

I'm glad you liked it.:yay:

Cbm.com has an amazing tv spot up. It really is the best one so far, imo.

A very interesting quote from Feige regarding the ever-continuing MCU and the "age" factor of their actors. From CBM.

FEIGE: "I think Bond is a good example. Let’s put it this way: I hope Downey makes a lot of movies for us as Stark. If and when he doesn’t, and I’m still here making these movies, we don’t take him to Afghanistan and have him wounded again. I think we James Bond it."

they simply find someone to fill those shoes. they've already james bonded hulk/banner....

A very interesting quote from Feige regarding the ever-continuing MCU and the "age" factor of their actors. From CBM.

FEIGE: "I think Bond is a good example. Let’s put it this way: I hope Downey makes a lot of movies for us as Stark. If and when he doesn’t, and I’m still here making these movies, we don’t take him to Afghanistan and have him wounded again. I think we James Bond it."
Yeah, perfect way to do it if you want long term continuity.

MAN this week's gonna DRAG knowing what I what I know lol.
At least I'm finishing up that Helicarrier Control Monitor Wallpaper or paperS. I might make a couple out of the art I'm doing.

thorq.gif

:eek:

Just watched the film here in South Africa. Not much more to say than....... Just.flipping.awesome.

THAT'S a Superhero film!

Yeah, perfect way to do it if you want long term continuity.

Oh yeah. Honestly this may be some of the best news I've heard regarding the MCU. "James Bonding it" is a fantastic idea. 20, 30 years from now I can still be enjoying movies with these very same characters and know that it was all part of the same continuity. This blows my mind. I didn't think my excitement could go up form where it has been since 2008 but it just has.

MCU is the best.

Love this. I never liked how he landed in his solo movie, particularly when he blows a hole in the Frost Monster's head. His cape stays stiff instead of flowing up in the air behind him. This is spot-on. :up:

Love this. I never liked how he landed in his solo movie, particularly when he blows a hole in the Frost Monster's head. His cape stays stiff instead of flowing up in the air behind him. This is spot-on. :up:

Thor is a copycat!!! He stole the landing move from Iron Man!!

Breaking news: Stark Industries sues Thor for landing pose. More as this develops

on a more serious note bad ass as hell!! it is May yet?

Oh yeah. Honestly this may be some of the best news I've heard regarding the MCU. "James Bonding it" is a fantastic idea. 20, 30 years from now I can still be enjoying movies with these very same characters and know that it was all part of the same continuity. This blows my mind. I didn't think my excitement could go up form where it has been since 2008 but it just has.

MCU is the best.
Man just imagine in 30+ years time they have a cosmic event that reunites all the Avengers they've used in over 8-10 films (plus any other MU members as relevant). :wow:

hulke.gif

WE SEE WHEN HULK GETS HIS RIDE ON THE JET

-DOOM :doom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member