The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno whether you guys will find this interesting but it made me really happy.

I went to see The Avengers again yesterday (4th time for me, 1st for the girlfriend who by the way loved it), we went to see the 18:40 showing, two away from the front of the queue they announced that both the 18:40 and the 19:20 showings of The Avengers had sold out, so we got the next one at 20:20, I checked the seats before we left to go to the showing and at 20:00 the 20:20 showing was fully booked, the 21:20 showing was fully booked and the 22:00 showing was fully booked also.

How fantastic is that?! The cinema isn't in a huge city either.

I'm sitting outside my cinema right now drinking beer waiting for seating to start in an hour or so. I'm pumped for this flick, can't stand it!

Man, I'm so jealous of everyone that's about to see this in less than two hours. I wish I could be out there with you guys, but I won't be able to see it until Tuesday. Enjoy the movie!

Man, I'm so jealous of everyone that's about to see this in less than two hours. I wish I could be out there with you guys, but I won't be able to see it until Tuesday. Enjoy the movie!

I'll be sitting in the theater in an hour w/ 30 mins to go for this epicness! I really can't wait I'm mad excited. I'm the only person sitting outside of my cinema waiting on it haha. Luckily there is a pizza place that sells pizza and beer and has WiFi so I'm sitting pretty. I know the feeling though because I was mad jealous of everyone overseas that.got this a week early. But at least we get schwarma haha ;)

I'll be sitting in the theater in an hour w/ 30 mins to go for this epicness! I really can't wait I'm mad excited. I'm the only person sitting outside of my cinema waiting on it haha. Luckily there is a pizza place that sells pizza and beer and has WiFi so I'm sitting pretty. I know the feeling though because I was mad jealous of everyone overseas that.got this a week early. But at least we get schwarma haha ;)

I'm jealous. :o Enjoy the movie and make sure to come back and post your review!

I'm slowly observing all the people showing up to by tix, and its a crept eclectic mix. Good to see this film getting a wide variety of people interested,the BO shall be strong.with this one

I'm slowly observing all the people showing up to by tix, and its a crept eclectic mix. Good to see this film getting a wide variety of people interested,the BO shall be strong.with this one

I hope your screening will get a full house before the movie starts playing.

I'm jealous. :o Enjoy the movie and make sure to come back and post your review!

Oh I shall. I have to walk home for 30 mins cuz I'm drinking and live right down the road but you better believe at 3 am one will be posted! So stoked my towns doing.a midnight showing when I didn't think they were. Happy surprise! People.are slowly walking in though which makes me want to finish my pitcher and get my seat. Not that many though so I got time. Thank god for the pizza place giving me pitchers after close!

After I get off work I'm going home changing clothes (wearing my Iron Man tee) then race to the theater.

I'm looking at Saturday night (iffy) or Sunday afternoon (more likely)

But now that it's this close the wait is practically over. Weekends fly by anyway.

On my way with some of my Squadron mates. 12 strong Assembled.

Dunno whether you guys will find this interesting but it made me really happy.

I went to see The Avengers again yesterday (4th time for me, 1st for the girlfriend who by the way loved it), we went to see the 18:40 showing, two away from the front of the queue they announced that both the 18:40 and the 19:20 showings of The Avengers had sold out, so we got the next one at 20:20, I checked the seats before we left to go to the showing and at 20:00 the 20:20 showing was fully booked, the 21:20 showing was fully booked and the 22:00 showing was fully booked also.

How fantastic is that?! The cinema isn't in a huge city either.
Top marks to this city :up:

The Music choice towards the end kind of ruins it but its still ok

The Avengers Ultimate Heroes Trailer
[YT]rU_l3ycnzEo[/YT]

The thread got quiet. Everybody but me must be watching the movie right now! :argh: :oldrazz:

The thread got quiet. Everybody but me must be watching the movie right now! :argh: :oldrazz:

I got to wait till Sunday.
big-smiley-crying.gif

Standing in line now. This just got so real!

My little girl giving daddy a preview earlier of the epicness I'm about to view:
522205_10150718872051945_621261944_9634039_1955583030_n.jpg

He was asked. He said that they "recently" got a new draft in and that he'd "love to make it" but it was a question of "when". Stan Lee also mentioned he'd be "happy" if they brought him in for Avengers 2 when asked who he wanted to see in the sequel, with the inclusion of his solo film. :awesome:

CBM posted both interviews.

Sitting in the theatre right now. They just announced that the entire theatre sold out. Its showing on all screens and all the seats are full. I'm guessing this movie is gonna break some records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"