The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading that, I already miss RDJ, but I'm glad that they won't restart the Movies every 5-10 years. Doing a James Bond is the best way to go.

It does suck, but until then, we can Relish the next 5-6 years of RDJ as stark. Truthfully, I think he'll be playing stark until they kick him out of the door due to his age. I don't think he'll leave of his own volition. At least that is the vibe I get when I hear him talk about how much he loves the character of stark.

Heck, even if the 'bond formula' doesn't happen, maybe it will open the door for them to introduce 'Iron Lad' and eventually take up the moniker of 'Iron Man' again after he is gone. Never can tell.

I already bought tickets for next weekend. Can't wait. I'm going to watch all five films at home before next weekend. Also I like TIH and don't ignore it as a lead in just becuase the actor has changed.

Thor is a copycat!!! He stole the landing move from Iron Man!!

Breaking news: Stark Industries sues Thor for landing pose. More as this develops

on a more serious note bad ass as hell!! it is May yet?

It looked more similar to Hancock's landing imo, it's definately one of my favorite Thor shots out of any of the footage so far.

I wonder which characters the GA will think stole the show. I'm hoping its Hulk and then Marvel will make a new movie which would be awesome.

I already bought tickets for next weekend. Can't wait. I'm going to watch all five films at home before next weekend. Also I like TIH and don't ignore it as a lead in just becuase the actor has changed.

Same here. Especially after watching that Consultant short Movie and the fact that they use TIH Hulk footage in Avengers. So if Avengers still recognizes TIH, as part of the Movies leading into it, so do I.

Hulk does not look so good in some of the photos, but looks amazing in motion.

I wonder which characters the GA will think stole the show. I'm hoping its Hulk and then Marvel will make a new movie which would be awesome.

That's not even a question :oldrazz:

It's clearly going to be the Hulk especially considering he was who the GA was more excited for since day one.

But stuff like the closeups of his face are some of the best cgi ever. Tell me it doesnt have so much inconsistancy in the film. I havent heard anyone mention anything wrong with the hulk yet, so thats good news

hulke.gif

WE SEE WHEN HULK GETS HIS RIDE ON THE JET

-DOOM :doom:

Dude, this Hulk takes fire from a Jet and doesn't even flinch! No TIH guarding his face for bullets for Avengers Hulk!

Dude, this Hulk takes fire from a Jet and doesn't even flinch! No TIH guarding his face for bullets for Avengers Hulk!

I know, I was like :wow: and
I've heard that bullets bounced off of Loki's skin when he stole the cube so I expect nothing less from Hulk.

But stuff like the closeups of his face are some of the best cgi ever. Tell me it doesnt have so much inconsistancy in the film. I havent heard anyone mention anything wrong with the hulk yet, so thats good news

I bet you anything Avengers will be up for at least a CGI oscar, probably with the Hobbit, and since Gollum has already been done Hulk has the edge.

there's a comical line in that scene that got a few people laughing in the showings i've been to.... you'll just have to wait for the movie to know what it is

Can someone make a gif from this spot, from 0:12-0:15, the Cap scenes and that plane jump? Thanks.

[YT]sQEeMrfRNrI[/YT]

Is that a tattoo on his shoulder?

FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE, NO SPOILERS PLEASE, BUT DOES HULK SPEAK AT ALL? IF SO, IS IT JUST ONE LINE OR MORE?

THATS THE ONE ASPECT IVE MISSED IN BOTH HULK MOVIES. HE'S NOT A MUTE! JUST SPEAKS BROKEN ENGLISH LOL

FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE, NO SPOILERS PLEASE, BUT DOES HULK SPEAK AT ALL? IF SO, IS IT JUST ONE LINE OR MORE?

THATS THE ONE ASPECT IVE MISSED IN BOTH HULK MOVIES. HE'S NOT A MUTE! JUST SPEAKS BROKEN ENGLISH LOL

Just one line
[BLACKOUT]Puny God[/BLACKOUT]

Remember some people were complaining it wasn't cinematic (sp?) enough?
:doh: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back