World Avengers cartoon - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we know one is coming to get the kiddies excited about the avengers before the movie, how would you like to see it done? what look would you like it to have? what stories would you like to see adapted?

avengers-cartoon.jpg

A bit off-topic, but, I'm surprised the Thread Manager hasn't attacked this thread yet.

Figures :dry:

Anyways, I kinda don't mind the break right now. The Kang arc was epic enough to satisfy me for a while.

If you invoke the thread manager enough times, that's how it knows that it's time.

I thought Threads got closed at a post count of 10,000. What's the new limit now?

Soo.... the end of the Kang trilogy of episodes was pretty good. I think it didn't rank up with the first two episodes in tone, action or character development, but ended on a big note of giving us a taste for the future with Ultron and Cap deceiving the Avengers.

Loved how there was so much speculation about the suits and their true meaning and like i said in the other thread...just space suits. Wasp i think continues to be the breakout character from the show, she is just great on all levels, comedy, action and emotional center for the group.

I still don't understand why Thor needed a spacesuit in the first place. He was the only one without a breathing device and few episodes before, he flew into space without trouble.

So there's not gonna be a new episode of Avengers EMH this sunday coming up? Didn't we just come off of a break before the Kang saga...sheesh

As long as it doesn't get cancelled after the first season I don't really mind. We've got a ton of good episodes so far.

The Kang mini was pretty epic so that will get us through for a little while.

Do we know what the date of the next new episode is?

I still don't understand why Thor needed a spacesuit in the first place. He was the only one without a breathing device and few episodes before, he flew into space without trouble.

Because it looked freaking cool!

They gotta sell toys somehow.

Is Kang still wearing a mask or is that just what his face looks like? Either way, great 3 parter. This show knows how to handle badass villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"