World Avengers cartoon - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So up next is the Ultron Arc...How EXACTLY are they gonna make a fight with him interesting?
Man, you should definitely read some comics, before the Ultron Saga comes out, so you'll understand, how powerful & cool he is. Let me help you:

* Avengers v1 #54-60; #66-68; #161-162 + #170-171
* Avengers v3 #19-22 + #1/2 + Ultron Imperative Saga

At first I thought they would have introduced him in an episode where Tony got sick from a cold lol. But seeing as how they wouldn't do ANYTHING like that, I do wonder when War Machine'll show up, Rhodey appear in that introduction of Iron Man episode for nothing, that much I know.

So up next is the Ultron Arc...How EXACTLY are they gonna make a fight with him interesting? There was an ARMY of him that got swatted by Kang's forces, his Elite Gaurd and flipping GORILLA. He's got that mouth blast and that arm cannon, not much of a fight. I'll bet even Wasp [No offense to her in ANYWAY, she's my second favorite Avenger] can take him out without too much trouble.

On a complete side note: Is there a version of Wasp in the comics where she's pale. I compared her to Jane Foster and she's REALLY PALE.

That's what I was asking in another thread if Ultron was going to get some adamantium soon.

Or like Corp said, maybe he upgrades himself with some futuristic Kang armor. Which would probably make more sense, since Ultron did learn violence in the Kang 3-parter.

Ultron is a malevolent robot/computer AI that gained sentience and became self-aware.

He was created by Hank Pym and essentially is Hank Pym's proverbial "son."

Ultron also later created the Vision who later became an Avenger.

Ultron basically wants to destroy Pym and the Avengers and take over the world and humanity since he loves/hates his father and hates humanity.

Thing is about robots no matter how many times you bust them up they can be rebuilt.

^^^ True, but he is pretty similar to Brainiac

To some depictions of Brainiac, at least. The cold, robotic ones.

It should also be noted that Ultron, in the comics, reconstructs himself at some point with an adamantium shell, and is now nearly indestructible.

Ultron is a malevolent robot/computer AI that gained sentience and became self-aware.

He was created by Hank Pym and essentially is Hank Pym's proverbial "son."

Ultron also later created the Vision who later became an Avenger.

Ultron basically wants to destroy Pym and the Avengers and take over the world and humanity since he loves/hates his father and hates humanity.

Thing is about robots no matter how many times you bust them up they can be rebuilt.

I'm just gonna wait and see how they handle Ultron myself. They've had a way of getting me interested in characters on this show. I didn't know jack about Kang before this show and he's easily become one of my favorite Marvel characters. Who knows, maybe I'll grow to love Ultron.

Frankly I'm already starting to like him, him being voiced by Tom Kane and his red eye look. Menacing.

I'm just gonna wait and see how they handle Ultron myself. They've had a way of getting me interested in characters on this show. I didn't know jack about Kang before this show and he's easily become one of my favorite Marvel characters. Who knows, maybe I'll grow to love Ultron.

Frankly I'm already starting to like him, him being voiced by Tom Kane and his red eye look. Menacing.

Same here, I didn't know anything about Kang until he appeared on the Avengers: EMH micro-episodes.

Ultron was the main villain in the Next Avengers animated movie, he was portrayed as being very powerful too.

I only said because Braniac is more well known

Well it's more logical than that. He feels that humans are disgusting, illogical meat bags, and he wants to eradicate them so he can create his own race of robots that will worship him as their Robo God.

Braniac, (despite what the animated series might have you believe) isn't even a robot. And his purpose is to attain all knowledge. Eradicating everything in his wake so that nobody knows it but him.

So, Ultron is more Kill all humans and Braniac is more Kill everything that isn't me.

Well it's more logical than that. He feels that humans are disgusting, illogical meat bags, and he wants to eradicate them so he can create his own race of robots that will worship him as their Robo God.

Braniac, (despite what the animated series might have you believe) isn't even a robot. And his purpose is to attain all knowledge. Eradicating everything in his wake so that nobody knows it but him.

So, Ultron is more Kill all humans and Braniac is more Kill everything that isn't me.

Yeah, that makes Brainiac sound even worse than Ultron even though Ultron would beat Brianiac down.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's an Ultron vs Brainiac debate (which isn't debatable)...calm down it's not that serious

I'm pretty sure that's an Ultron vs Brainiac debate (which isn't debatable)...calm down it's not that serious

Actually, it's very debatable. I can think of several ways Brainiac could take Ultron. But that's a debate more for a fight thread, which could be found in the FIght Club section of the Hype.

Actually, it's very debatable. I can think of several ways Brainiac could take Ultron. But that's a debate more for a fight thread, which could be found in the FIght Club section of the Hype.

I should've known someone would contest it (shrugs shoulders).

Last edited:
Well, when you start spouting boos**t, someone will call you on it.

Well, when you start spouting boos**t, someone will call you on it.

Whatever, I wasn't really being serious...sheesh

I don't know how Brainiac could beat an admantium shelled Ultron, if you do please tell instead of making those snippy little condescending remarks

Last edited:
The same way Doom took him over in Secret Wars. Ultimately Ultron is a machine. That is his greatest strength and his biggest weakness.

Brainiac could just take him over. Or shut him off. Not easy. But doable.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

That's one way. Course he could simply shrink him, put him in a bottle, and keep him as a nice little trophy.

You gotta understand, physical power isn't everything. (And to be fair, Brainy might actually be physically stronger than Ultron anyway.) If it was, then the Avengers never woulda beat him, or Count Nefaria, or Korvac, etc. There's more than one way to skin a cat and I figure one of the greatest intellects in the DC universe has a pretty damn good chance to figure out just how to skin this cat. All bet an adamantium clad, fleshy hating, *****e nozzle of a cat, but a cat none the less. Truthfully, it could go either way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"