World Avengers cartoon - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm a bit more excited about seeing Ms. Marvel than Vision.

the ff is gonna be tight

I just started watching this show on Netflix,and i'm on episode 13.Does anyone know if these characters are on the show or in season 2?

-Whiplash
-Taskmaster
-Doc Ock

i can't wait to see the cosmic stuff, hope we get some silver surfer somewhere. or how about galactus vs everyone. mostly i want to see more about the kree and skrulls. maybe an episode about some border skirmish between the 2 sides. i would settle for a story from mar-vell about some battle he was in on some distant galaxy.

I gotta agree there. I never was a Vision fan. Of all the Avengers he had the least appeal to me. Maybe I liked Tigra less but I really can't think of many Avengers I liked less than Vision.

That's not dislike, mind you, just indifference in comparison to other characters like Beast, Wonder Man, even Moon Knight, and that's before I mention bigger characters like Cap, Iron Man, and Thor.

No, it's true

i can't wait to see the cosmic stuff, hope we get some silver surfer somewhere. or how about galactus vs everyone.

I definately would like to see Silver Surfer appear in a few episodes and I want him to have a fairly large role in atleast two of them.

Last edited:
I'd love it if we could get Taskmaster voiced by Steven Blum in this series.

I'd love it if we could get Taskmaster voiced by Steven Blum in this series.

That would be cool. It would add to the Marvel characters Blum has got to voice - not just Wolverine, but Green Goblin and Red Skull.

Definitely down for more A:EMH. I'm excited for Vision AND Ms. Marvel almost equally. I thought Hale did a great job with Danvers before, and adding another regular heroine to the cast (besides Black Widow as a semi-regular guest star) should be a boon to the series. I hope the "team turns on each other" angle to the Skrull Invasion bit doesn't last too long and we get back to over the top epic-ness. I imagine that plot may work as a merger of CIVIL WAR with the SENSATIONAL HYDRA plot from Waid's CAPTAIN AMERICA run in the late 90's. Can't wait to see more villains. While guest appearances by the FF are cool, hopefully the show doesn't go too mad with that and continues to focus on it's core cast, which is where the strength is.

I wouldn't mind an appearance by the Xmen in season 3.

I just started watching this show on Netflix,and i'm on episode 13.Does anyone know if these characters are on the show or in season 2?

-Whiplash
-Taskmaster
-Doc Ock

Whiplash already showed up in season 1. They are using the female one.

Taskmaster isn't showing up.They couldn't work him in, the only hope for him to show up is if there's a season 3.

Season 1 and 2 were being made before Marvel got the tv rights to Spidey, so no to Doc Ock. Again, depends if there's a season 3.

That would be cool. It would add to the Marvel characters Blum has got to voice - not just Wolverine, but Green Goblin and Red Skull.

Definitely down for more A:EMH. I'm excited for Vision AND Ms. Marvel almost equally. I thought Hale did a great job with Danvers before, and adding another regular heroine to the cast (besides Black Widow as a semi-regular guest star) should be a boon to the series. I hope the "team turns on each other" angle to the Skrull Invasion bit doesn't last too long and we get back to over the top epic-ness. I imagine that plot may work as a merger of CIVIL WAR with the SENSATIONAL HYDRA plot from Waid's CAPTAIN AMERICA run in the late 90's. Can't wait to see more villains. While guest appearances by the FF are cool, hopefully the show doesn't go too mad with that and continues to focus on it's core cast, which is where the strength is.

Blum has already voiced Taskmaster(Marvel vs. Capcom 3), i'm guessing that's why he suggested him.

Blum has also voiced Bullseye(Punisher PS2 game), Abomination and Vanisher(WatX).

I'd like to see Hercules show up at some point, and I'd like to nominate John DiMaggio to do Herc's voice.

If by better you mean a stupid idea that serves as nothing more than an Easter Egg for people that watched his crappy show, then yeah. :o

Well voice casting should be based on what voice best fits the character design, regardless of whether it's a big name celebrity or a regular working class voice actor. Looking at how Hercules is drawn in Marvel comics I could easily imagine John DiMaggio's voice coming out of Herc's mouth (or Gary Chalk of Beast Wars Transformers). Nothing personal against Kevin Sorbo but I can't imagine his voice matching up well with the Marvel Hercules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"