World Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Not yet, but it'll be available during this week, as well as Code Red, Winter Soldier and Deadliest Man Alive.

WOW, that maybe the best batch yet!?!?! It's almost like to a small degree Cap has had his own animated series after he broke free from Skrulls.

When you look at;
"Meet Captain America"
"Living Legend"
"Man Who Stole Tomorrow"
"Hail Hydra"
"Nightmare in Red"
"Prisoner of War"
"Along Came a Spidey"
"A Vision Must Come"
"Ultron Unlimited"
"Code Red"
"Winter Soldier"

and who knows what else, it's almost a small template for a season 1 Cap series. But quite frankly he deserves every bit and more and no one deserves a solo series more than Cap.

Thank you Dread for your wonderful reviews. you are the greatest!Two questions: 1- Is there anywhere else where I can read all your reviews? (I am especially interested in reading your reviews on Spectacular Spider-Man episodes)2- At what point do you think Mockingbird was replaced by Skrulls, before Fury left shield? After he left but before Cap was replaced? I have watched Widow's Sting and all the Skrull-related episodes several times and I am still in the dark!

Thanks.

There is a link in my sig to my articles at Examiner.com, which tend to be comic book news and comic reviews every week. As for "TSSM" reviews, those are likely buried somewhere in the Spider-Man forums. I would suggest using the search tool. Those reviews in particular would have been posted 2-3 years ago.

Spider-Man, Wolverine, War Machine, Luke Cage, and The Thing forming the new team?

Yawnnnnn :whatever:

The only thing that I'm afraid of is that the Galactic Storm is not going to be a 3-parter because they still have the Surtur Saga on their hands in the last 2 episodes.

The only thing that I'm afraid of is that the Galactic Storm is not going to be a 3-parter because they still have the Surtur Saga on their hands in the last 2 episodes.

GS should definately be a 2-3 parter, then again I want the Sutur saga to be that length as well.

man I need to see this season!!!! I want to see the Beta Ray Bill shows BAD. all I keep finding are clips

I recommend going to Watchartoononline.com and looking for Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Or even youtube. Not that im suggesting that you do that

I can't find it on watch cartoons. Youtube I know has them....maybe

Spider-Man, Wolverine, War Machine, Luke Cage, and The Thing forming the new team?

Yawnnnnn :whatever:

With the exception of War Machine none of those characters have any business being Avengers.

Excuse me, what do you guys have against Spider-Man?
I have nothing against him. He's one of my fav. superheroes, but for me, personally, the character of Spider-Man works the best when he's alone. The guy is an outsider and a loner (that's when we're observing his best battles, tragedies and etc).

I cannot accept him as a permanent team player (be it Fantastic Foundation or New Avengers), because it always looks out of place and pointless. Yes, he helps them here and there, but it always seems so awkward and unnecessary.

I actually love reading the new avengers. I like how they are sorta more down to earth than the big dogs, more like a family. And i dont mind spider-man or wolverine being on the team at all. So I'm excited to see em in animated form. :up:

I actually love reading the new avengers. I like how they are sorta more down to earth than the big dogs, more like a family. And i dont mind spider-man or wolverine being on the team at all. So I'm excited to see em in animated form. :up:

just what we all need... yet ANOTHER Wolverine appearance and even MORE OVER-exposure of a character that Marvel INSISTS that they must shove down our throats... :cmad:

just what we all need... yet ANOTHER Wolverine appearance and even MORE OVER-exposure of a character that Marvel INSISTS that they must shove down our throats... :cmad:
One episode in the whole series isnt bad at all... Certainly nothing to get angry about.

One episode in the whole series isnt bad at all... Certainly nothing to get angry about.

ANY sort of new appearance by Wolverine in ANY format, comics or animation, is just one more too many...

Spider-Man is far more over exposed than Wolverine, it's not even close really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"