World Avengers cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not. Save Doom for season 2 and let Loki be the guy behind everything that led to the Avengers' formation, just as he was in the comics.
We already know he manipulated the situation to make Thor's apparent love for Midgard seem bigger than it is. I wouldn't be surprised if Loki caused the breakout.
"The worst is yet to come!"
I do love the fact that this series lays the foundation for everything done in previous episodes have consequences and impact on future ones, so everything will get worse before it gets better.
But yeah, Damocles Base? Totally getting repurposed by SHIELD as the HQ of SWORD. :hehe:
I was thinking the same thing.
Which sounds unlikely for a CIVIL WAR thing.
There's too few established heroes that could warrant Civil War to happen. Like most of Marvel's attempts at doing something big, it was a good idea, but horribly handled.

Chris Yost: "There's a break for a few weeks until new episodes of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes but we come back strong. Seven episodes left! Plus, DVD news soon!"

Chris Yost: "There's a break for a few weeks until new episodes of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes but we come back strong. Seven episodes left! Plus, DVD news soon!"

WEEKS??!?!?!?!?!? I FINALLY GET A SMALL VACATION FROM FRIDAY TO MONDAY AND THEY CHOOSE NOW TO TAKE A BREAK???!!?!! AAUUAUAUUGGHH!!!! Crud...

7 eps left and we probably won't be seeing them until March/April.

Hope Ms Marvel shows up before the season ends

Holy Crap! I have to say this is by far the best animated production of a comic book to date. You can complain "well the Animation isn't as good" bla, bla, bla.....bottom line this show kicks major ash, and makes you proud to be a comic book fan.

I liked Justice League, and the animated Spider-man from the 90's, but they're just nowhere near as good as this.

Whenever someone foresees a hero doing something that causes a negative thing, it's never done intentionally. It's always something indirect. It's like if some fortune teller tells you that you're going to cause a death, it's like everything you do to avoid it is exactly what causes it in the first place.
I'm wondering if maybe Cap's 'betrayal' already happened. Cap gave the order to repurpose the Ultron units, after all. Maybe Ultron is integral to this whole apocalypse Kang's warning about, but he just couldn't see the exact circumstances of the apocalypse (because whatever it is Cap did makes time all wonky in the future, as evidenced by Ravonna) and thus didn't know it was actually Ultron who'd be the real problem.

Holy Crap! I have to say this is by far the best animated production of a comic book to date. You can complain "well the Animation isn't as good" bla, bla, bla.....bottom line this show kicks major ash, and makes you proud to be a comic book fan.

I liked Justice League, and the animated Spider-man from the 90's, but they're just nowhere near as good as this.
I wouldn't go that far. There's definitely a lot of flaws with this show, but it is easily the best comic to cartoon adaption in years.

Great way to end the 3 parter.

7 episodes left in the season? Wonder who they're going to fight, Ultron and Loki are pretty much a given.

Hopefully they bring in Mandarin in season two, they need to fight some of IM's rouges.

Any news on the toy line or a video game?

I wouldn't go that far. There's definitely a lot of flaws with this show, but it is easily the best comic to cartoon adaption in years.

I concur. I honestly hope this show sticks around for five seasons, two seems too short, 52 episodes or otherwise. This show has the same amount of potential as Spectacular Spider-Man, I do not wanna see it squandered...:csad:

They're probably gonna fight Ultron next seeing as they've only got a few episodes left. Also you'll note Ant-Man was absent in those storyboards for the expanded MoE fight, that were regretably taken down. I'd wager that was the first episode of the finale three parter and Hank's sitting out because he's either mopey about Ultron or he's trying to find a way to fix Ultron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back