The Avengers Avengers Gag Reel Untill an OFFICAL release, do NOT post links or vids

Maria Hill's "COULLLLLLLLSSSSOOOOOOON.....YOU ARE THE FINEST PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN.....I WILL GET THE AVENGERS TO AVENGE YOU" is an instant meme classic.

Lovin' all these deleted scenes from Cobie that are showing up now....it's a damn shame she got short-changed big time in this movie. Maria Hill just got a lot more interesting. :)

Maria Hill's "COULLLLLLLLSSSSOOOOOOON.....YOU ARE THE FINEST PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN.....I WILL GET THE AVENGERS TO AVENGE YOU" is an instant meme classic.
Yeah, I can't help but laugh out loud when she starts that... which means I've been getting some strange looks from coworkers all morning :lmao:

I love Hiddleston's Alan Rickman impersonation, Gregg flubbing Coulson's death scene, Hiddleston not being able to get Loki's 'wheezing/squeek' out without cracking up. I also like right after Mark's "Dude, you're on your own!" you can totally hear Hemsworth's laughter even though you can't see him. :lmao:

Lovin' all these deleted scenes from Cobie that are showing up now....it's a damn shame she got short-changed big time in this movie. Maria Hill just got a lot more interesting. :)
When she starts her Coulson rant, it reminded me so much of a couple scenes from How I Met Your Mother.

Hahaha, that's great. Much too short. Still laugh about Evans' fight with the parachute.

Best Moments:

1. Dude, You're on your own
2. Evans Vs Parachute
3. Hemsworths hand Vs. Mjolnir

Oh Loki's Allen Rickman Impersonation FTW!!

I also loved Cobie Smulders Coulson Avenged Gag

And Renner's " I feel Like I'm On Star Trek" Line

Someone on IMDB (ny26) couldn't resist putting this together:

[YT]MLI_uDO_cWA[/YT]

Joss walking in on them in the lab telling them to stop fighting was freakin' hilarious.

As was the Coulson attempted kiss on Steve and Thor bobbling the hammer. Too funny.

I got to watch it last night before pretty much all the links were taken down. The entire reel pretty much confirmed that, out of all the movies released over the past decade, The Avengers was the set I'd have wanted to hang out on the most.

Ruffalo and Smulders darn near stole that entire reel. Evans vs. Parachute was hysterical.

love the part where everyone is arguing and ruffalo and Hemsworth are just chit chatting and then whedon breaks it up
CANNOT W8 FOR AVENGERS 2

Well if Disney is taking it down peeps, I'm gonna have to say do NOT post anymore links, because it IS bootleg. Feel free to talk about it all you want.

I watched the damned thing 50 times at work lastnight lol

HACKIE HAMMER!
avengers191024.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"