Infinity War Avengers Infinity War CRITICS REVIEW thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
As the review embargo will be lifting shortly, feel free to post and discuss reviews from critics here. ANY SPOILERS MUST BE TAGGED.

Give me those reviews!

Currently at 89 with 46 reviews in, 5 of which are rotten. :csad:

Average rating at 7.8

edit: another rotten just came in. At 90% with 58 reviews in.

Average rating at 7.6

Currently at 89 with 46 reviews in, 5 of which are rotten. :csad:

Average rating at 7.8

edit: another rotten just came in. At 90% with 58 reviews in.

Average rating at 7.6

I'm hoping it's one of those films that climbs after an initial dip like Doctor Strange and, I believe, Ant-Man did.

I don't have anything. Speechless. (just came back from seeing it)

One thing I can tell, prepare to be completely overwhelmed. Your brain won't be able to process what happens in just a single viewing. It's absolutely thrilling.

"Marvel has not been deceptive in their teases of this film’s plot. Everything revolves around the mad Titan Thanos and his quest for the six infinity stones. It’s either his efforts to get them, or our heroes attempts to stop him. We are dropped in with little introduction and Thanos’ master plan is already well under way, but Joe and Anthony Russo expertly weave what is needed to understand his motivations artfully spaced throughout the movie. By the end of the film, Thanos is about the most fully realized and horrifying villain in the history of cinema. It would be a misstatement to call him benevolent, but this quest has aims that speak to deeper philosophical questions, and his purpose is far from malevolent, self-enriching tyranny. Josh Brolin plays Thanos with the weary confidence the character was created to exhibit by legendary comic writer Jim Starlin all the way back in 1973. For what must have been entirely a motion capture recorded performance, it is breathtaking. Not since The Dark Knight’s The Joker (rendered by the late Heath Ledger) has a villain captured the imagination and appeared convincingly to be such a truly unstoppable force."

tw5rA4o.png

I'm dead..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"