Infinity War Avengers Infinity War CRITICS REVIEW thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

Obviously I can't post it due to the language, but the Double Toasted review is up on youtube.

tumblr_inline_p7qpcxgtvf1r98lni_540.jpg

Last edited:
Even in the bad reviews I here good about Thanos. Clearly Marvel has stuck a Loki here in terms of pure character.

It's amazing that of all the critical reviews I am reading, like the second most popular character besides Thanos is Drax.

So with it being below 90%, can we finally end the narrative that critics are Disney-shills?

For those who've seen the movie already, I dare you to try and watch Grace Randolph's spoiler treview uintil the end. I couldn't because she gets so many things wrong or doesn't get at all. For example, how do you associate DC heroes killing baddies with Avengers killing alien monsters?

For those who've seen the movie already, I dare you to try and watch Grace Randolph's spoiler treview uintil the end. I couldn't because she gets so many things wrong or doesn't get at all. For example, how do you associate DC heroes killing baddies with Avengers killing alien monsters?
Does she ever get anything right? She was calling for Wonder Woman to bomb right before it came out.

You don't watch her videos unless you are hate watching them and wanting to get angry.

Does she ever get anything right? She was calling for Wonder Woman to bomb right before it came out.

You don't watch her videos unless you are hate watching them and wanting to get angry.

Yeah, I don't watch a lot of her videos because some of her takes are so wrong/far out. I remembered how she ranted about Captain Marvel's suit being grey and me thinking that it was probably early in the movie and then seeing a certain scene. I was just thinking, why waste a rant on something so trivial?

edit: oops, wrong thread

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't watch a lot of her videos because some of her takes are so wrong/far out. I remembered how she ranted about Captain Marvel's suit being grey and me thinking that it was probably early in the movie and then seeing a certain scene. I was just thinking, why waste a rant on something so trivial?
That's all she does.

Grace Randolph is not only an awful reviewer/youtuber but she is an awful person. Why do we still pay attention to anything she has to say?

She has a large and notable following.

And some day she will lead this army and crush Jessica Chastain once and for all! Mwa·ha·ha·ha...

Grace Randolph is a buffoon.

A buffoon with a really annoying voice.

TBF she was referring there specifically to BW's and Proxima's exchanges, the latter not being a mindless foot soldier.

I actually like Grace's reviews as she's one of the few die hard fan/critics that doesn't blatantly appear to have an agenda.

Really? She seems to ALWAYS have an agenda. That agenda is click bait.

She has a very obvious agenda from where I stand. She just wants put stuff out that is controversial without making any sense. That is basically her MO and I have turned her off long back.

EDIT: or what Krypton said. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"