Infinity War Avengers: Infinity War Gifs & Avvy Thread

uCk3dV7.gif
d9tgZ1Y.gif
7kQ4BDO.gif

And:

J39HPWS.gif

Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face :oldrazz:.

Thank you!

Someone needs to Kane this one up. Preferably the man himself.
I'll work on it when I get home.

The collector says only powerful beings can hold infinity stones

These stones, it seems, can only be brandished by beings of extraordinary strength"

Fury held the Tesseract, but only a few seconds (and it hurt him like a hot plate). Red Skull had it for like 3 seconds, but was seemingly transported. Loki is more powerful than your average human, and Thanos is a being of great power. So, that is why they can hold it.

Technically they weren't holding the space stone considering it was inside of the tesseract.

That new shot of Strange looking hopeless with all the needles or whatever on his body is heartbreaking. This film is going to make me sob.

That new shot of Strange looking hopeless with all the needles or whatever on his body is heartbreaking. This film is going to make me sob.

I think lots of people will sob. I hate seeing spidey get slammed by thanos.

At least he survives (probably). Haha, for vision fans like me, I think we're all quite resigned to the fact that there's a 90% chance he dies

Is that Thor's cape?:huh:
Edit: i'm buggin, forgot about Strange for a minute. I'm just super excited.

Untitled-2d71a99b733cfdacf.gif

Peter's suit is gorgeous. Sheesh. That material is sleek as hell.

Last edited:
And to think it's all CGI, just beautiful. Disney does it best with special effects, best teams in the biz.

Lol Widow taking on Corvus

Corvus is bad ass ...him struggling vs Cap Falcon and Widow is kinda sucky

Lol this scene makes it look like Proxima is getting clowned.

Cap caught her spear and now they are playing keep away with it, passing it around as they are kicking her and Corvus ass.

The Black Order aren't gonna be nearly as powerful as they are in the comics. They're ridiculously overpowered in the comics (Proxima's staff turning into infinite mass is just silly), so the Russos probably toned them down here for obvious reasons.

Yeah it's time to accept that all the baddies will be nerfed. Thanos will still be OP relative to our heroes power levels, but I guarantee Corvus won't be able to cut atoms and Proxima won't be packing the weight of a star. Their weapons will have powers to them yes but it won't be nearly as ridiculously powerful as they are in the comics. Plus I think an enraged Wanda and an injured but still powerful Vision will be the final deciding factor in winning that fight. Steve, Nat and Sam will just be catching the diabolical lovers off guard before they can kill off the less experience Wanda and Vision.

Also Thor is for sure holding an edited out Stormbreaker in that gif. Unless Hemsworth has a very weird way of raising his fist to the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"