Avengers Merchandise - Part 1

Discussion in 'Marvel's The Avengers' started by Thread Manager, May 9, 2012.

1. Thread Manager

Thread Manager Moderator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]357909[/split]

2. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

3. Nemesis243

Nemesis243 Comic Book Fanatic

I lucked out and was able to get the movie poster at a decent price on eBay. I checked the Disney movie rewards site and they have nothing of the Avengers now. I still have yet to see the movie though because I've been under the weather. I hope to feel better this weekend to go see it because I want to see it so bad. Also its weird but I have this Amazon Prime preview so if I can get the Art of the Avengers 2nd day delivery free I am so ordering it then. Also still hoping that those 6 inch figures show up soon. Never have I ever wanted toys so bad and I about had a heart attack when I saw the price for them on BBTS.

4. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

....wow we have a part 2 of merchandise! lol
    I'm looking for the movie poster too, but I don't need the actual theater posters one of the average size will do fine.

5. BETArayBill

BETArayBill Well-Known Member

God i'm so ashamed of myself i bought the cologne set i don't even wear cologne

6. Nemesis243

Expecting my Art of The Avengers book to be here tomorrow. Luckily I had this free amazon prime preview on my account which gave me 2nd day shipping free. Also when I ordered it it was 29.99 now it has gone up to 30.58 so I thought that was kind of weird. Also broke down last night and bought that 3 Avengers mask set you can get at Walmart and it was only like 22 something and you get Captain American, Hulk, and Iron Man. I am probably going to hand them on my wall next to my Avengers poster :p. And I guess still no sighting of the Walmart 6 inch figures huh? Sigh.

7. jonathancrane

jonathancrane I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Picked up 4 packs of the Upper Deck trading cards and won an eBay auction for the IMAX midnight premiere podter. Now, I impatiently await the 6" figures and 3 mask set.

8. ComicChick

ComicChick Hurricane-ing

has anyone been able to find the 3d glasses at any theatres?

9. Scarface5

Scarface5 Well-Known Member

Any chance we can get some picks of those trading cards? I used to be a big trading cards collector back in my very younger days (the old marvel & x-men cards, gi joe). I saw these the other day and almost bought some, really cool that they are making straight up trading cards again not one that are tied into a stupid pokemon type game.

10. Quasimod0

Quasimod0 Bell-Ringer

Got the hulk dr pepper cans today

11. TheAQU4M4N

TheAQU4M4N K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

They were available for the movie marathon for free at AMC theaters, and then you needed pay like 5 or 10 dollars for a selected character for the midnight viewing, I think they were only offering it over the weekend which is horrible because I wanted to pick them up this weekend.

12. jonathancrane

@Scarface: sure. I will have them up tomorrow night.

13. ComicChick

ComicChick Hurricane-ing

they never promoted the movie marathon here :(

i picked a theatre specifically cuz they were supposed to have them, but that theatre was only giving out the regular ones. however i did see the manager give a set to the local comic book store who was there promoting. i guess they will be prizes or something

14. 50yroldfffan

50yroldfffan Well-Known Member

Now that is a true fan! lol :-)

15. jonathancrane

Uploading pictures to Photobucket. Just picked up Avenger's children's storybook chronicling the team's fight against Loki. Also purchased two Avengers trading cards: one with a segment of Chris Eban's costume in TA, the other RDJ in. TA.

16. Nemesis243

Finally saw The Avengers and I loved it. Went to the AMC to see it and saw it in 3D unfortunately no Avengers 3D glasses in sight :( though they did have the Lego poster but I didn't really bother to get one. Sucks that the glasses are selling for over 50 bucks for a set of them. To me 20 bucks for a set would be nice but whatever I guess most are too into making a profit. Also got my Art of The Avengers book today and I'm in love with it. If you enjoyed the movie you will love this book.

17. ComicChick

ComicChick Hurricane-ing

i've got about $15 in Amazon Gift Cards coming my way so when they arrive I'm picking it up!

18. lespaul59

lespaul59 Well-Known Member

I picked up a red Avengers shirt at Wal Mart with all six and the Shield logo on it for $7.50. I'll try to post a picture soon. The funny thing about the shirt is that the Black Widow picture on it is from Iron Man 2 and not Avengers. I also picked up Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heros Vol. 1 which comes with a ticket to TA.

19. natey2k4

natey2k4 Well-Known Member

The shirt acutally has Hawkeye on it? What sizes does it come in? All the ones I saw were for kids. :( lol.

I picked up Iron Man 1994 TV series as well as Fantastic Four 1994 TV series. Both came with Avengers tickets. I guess that means two more showings for me. :D (all the X-Men DVDs from 1994ish come with tickets too.. there's 5 volumes of those, I believe - but I already owned them).

20. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

Nope not yet. The only ones were only for the AMC Marathon that I even saw advertised AT theaters. Apparently you couldn't buy them the day AFTER. :cmad:

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  21. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

Land O'Frost lunchmeat Game piece in marked packages peeps.
    Outside package sticker
    [​IMG]

Game piece
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...and no Land O'Frost doesn't carry Lamb for the Shawarma sadly enough. :D

22. Kirk Langstrom

Kirk Langstrom FRANCINE!!!!

Hey is there no movie novelization? I havent seen one anywhere...

23. Nemesis243

You'll enjoy it. I am still going through it. It has some really amazing art work and concepts from the film.

24. Nemesis Prime

Nemesis Prime Well-Known Member

Visited Walmart today but still no 6" Avengers toys. Grrrr...

After reading the posts in this thread I think I will get the Art of Avengers from Amazon, maybe a tumbler from B&N that I read from somewhere if they are selling it over there. Yep my wallet is going to hate me lol.

25. Spider-Vader

Spider-Vader Mercin' & Workin'

Hasbro needs to release those damn Hawkeye figures! I want both the 3 3/4' & the 6' figures. >:C