The Avengers Avengers Merchandise - Part 1

that makes sense. the only ones i can find anywhere are cap and iron man

He isn't wrong. But, you're not wrong either. It is part of wave two.
Wave 1:
Captain America
Iron Man
Loki
Thor

Wave 2:
Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Hawkeye

If you were go be one of the first to spot these in Wal-mart, you'd question why they had more CA and IM then the other characters... This is why. Waves don't mean they'll be released at separate times. It sometimes means what stores receive in a box.

I own all 6 figures, man. There is no wave 2 right now. I know I am right.

maybe wave 2 is the wrong term, but in terms of how they're shipped and packaged to the store, that's fairly accurate, although i don't know where fury fits in

600264_10150872372122344_906328352_n.jpg

^ Finally! I may pick this one up among the HT Iron Mans.

I never brought any Hot Toys figurines due to the price, but I'm mighty tempted at getting Iron Man.

Wave 1:
Captain America
Iron Man
Loki
Thor

Wave 2:
Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Hawkeye

If you were go be one of the first to spot these in Wal-mart, you'd question why they had more CA and IM then the other characters... This is why. Waves don't mean they'll be released at separate times. It sometimes means what stores receive in a box.

I still need Hulk! :(

Willing to trade a Walmart MM Gordon for a Hulk. :woot:

Picked up the Nick Fury and Hawkeye Mini Muggs, only need Hulk. I wish they made a Widow mini Mugg. :(

need alot of the Upperdeck still as well, I'm pretty sure I'm close to 2 sets of all the same cards I do have.

Wonder if I could get a 5'5 Black Window....
Not sure, there was a company making Manquines of superheroes. The had Hulk, Thor, and I believe Cap, but it's been awhile since I've seen anything on them and they were the comicbook versions.

Wave 1:
Captain America
Iron Man
Loki
Thor

Wave 2:
Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Hawkeye

Problem is we haven't seen ANY of them here. Just like the jerks at Walmart trying to resell the Cap, Thor and IM-2 3 3/4 figures for Avengers prices when they were all on clearence for $5 a piece. We don't get everything here, because I checked all the stores and the wasn't ONE Sif or Heimdal in ANY of them, not even Target had those.

Picked up the Nick Fury and Hawkeye Mini Muggs, only need Hulk. I wish they made a Widow mini Mugg. :(

need alot of the Upperdeck still as well, I'm pretty sure I'm close to 2 sets of all the same cards I do have.

I hear you. I bought four of the five packs my Walmart had, and cannot find them anywhere else. The limited availability has made them go for obscene prices on eBay. That, and I have yet to find a sketchcard. The costume and printing plates surprisingly go for decent prices, depending on the day. However, Black Widow is always the most expensive card. I do not know why, but auctions for her go anywhere from 45-75.

I am currently bidding on one of the cards of her as Natalie from theIron Man 2 character memorabilia line. 4 hours left, and I am still winning the auction. Here's to hoping *crosses fingers* At this point, I cannot afford to be a purist. It is I refuse to pay premium for a single character card.

Also, I finalky finished the Art of... Book for the film. Loved it; when I acquire additional capital in the future, I plan on purchasing the other books in the line. After paying off for the six volumes of AVX.

I hear you. I bought four of the five packs my Walmart had, and cannot find them anywhere else. The limited availability has made them go for obscene prices on eBay. That, and I have yet to find a sketchcard. The costume and printing plates surprisingly go for decent prices, depending on the day. However, Black Widow is always the most expensive card. I do not know why, but auctions for her go anywhere from 45-75.

I am currently bidding on one of the cards of her as Natalie from theIron Man 2 character memorabilia line. 4 hours left, and I am still winning the auction. Here's to hoping *crosses fingers* At this point, I cannot afford to be a purist. It is I refuse to pay premium for a single character card.

Also, I finalky finished the Art of... Book for the film. Loved it; when I acquire additional capital in the future, I plan on purchasing the other books in the line. After paying off for the six volumes of AVX.
Well I read somewhere that Target was SUPPOSED to have a certain set of upper deck with all kinds of differtent cards, and I have yet to see ANY there. Walmart only gets the 30 pack, and cheaper by FAR than 2 bucks a 15 pack that Target had for Thor cards.

I finally found a walmart that has the 6" movie figures. There are 3 walmarts within a 10 mile radiius here in Denton, TX and only 1 store has them. I've been to various WalMarts around the Dallas/Plano area and have yet to see any movie figures out there, either. So far I've purchased Thor, Loki, Hawkeye, and Cap. Iron Man is available but it's only a battle damaged Mark VI suit. I'm trying to get my hands on a 6" Hulk, IM Mark VII, and Black Widow. I'm hoping to see those soon.

I would not buy the Avenger's Thor movie figure again if I could do it over. It's the exact same Thor Movie figure without a helmet. Waste of $16, IMO.

I thought the Avengers version of Thor had the red stripe down the leg?
Personally all I want from the 6 inchers are Window, Hawkeye, and Iron Man. I'll get the select Hulk because of scale and I can make due with the Cap Fury and Thor 6 inchers already out.

I thought the Avengers version of Thor had the red stripe down the leg?
Personally all I want from the 6 inchers are Window, Hawkeye, and Iron Man. I'll get the select Hulk because of scale and I can make due with the Cap Fury and Thor 6 inchers already out.

My 6" TFA Cap seems a little smaller than The Avengers Cap. I also think the new Cap costume looks much better on the 6" figure than the old TFA Cap costume. The Thor figures are identical. Only differences are the Avengers Thor has no helmet and it has holes in his feet for placement on the new stands included in this 6" line.

I thought Thor's costume in The Avengers was different than in the Thor Movie?? I must not have paid close enough attention...

I have Avengers Thor and Loki, can't find the others to complete my set, any ideas?
Oh, and should I buy Avengers Hulk? I have 08 Hulk, and he fits in scale nicely.

Well I read somewhere that Target was SUPPOSED to have a certain set of upper deck with all kinds of differtent cards, and I have yet to see ANY there. Walmart only gets the 30 pack, and cheaper by FAR than 2 bucks a 15 pack that Target had for Thor cards.

I went to Target today and I found 30 pack cards by the toy section. In them there's 14 Avengers cards and the others are assorted cards from the other movies.

My 6" TFA Cap seems a little smaller than The Avengers Cap. I also think the new Cap costume looks much better on the 6" figure than the old TFA Cap costume. The Thor figures are identical. Only differences are the Avengers Thor has no helmet and it has holes in his feet for placement on the new stands included in this 6" line.

I thought Thor's costume in The Avengers was different than in the Thor Movie?? I must not have paid close enough attention...
It IS different in Avengers. the 3 major differences are the armor design, the Belt and the tighter blueish pants with a red stripe.
In the Thor movie he had no red stripe and they were normal pants with some leg strap on his right leg
Mjolnir in Avengers also has a sliver end cap on the Handle where in Thor there wasn't

I have Avengers Thor and Loki, can't find the others to complete my set, any ideas?
Oh, and should I buy Avengers Hulk? I have 08 Hulk, and he fits in scale nicely.
Maybe ask the manager to look at their stock? I'm going to do that soon or at least talk to them about it since this area is where Walmart's based and EXCLUSIVE product SHOULD be out on the shelves not stored away.
I wanted to get Iron Man, Hawkeye and Widow from the 6 inch line, but it's sounding like Widow was cancled for Loki, so I might Have to get the Scarjo Widow from Diamond Select along with Hulk since he should be more to scale with the 6 inch Hasbro

Last edited:
I went to Target today and I found 30 pack cards by the toy section. In them there's 14 Avengers cards and the others are assorted cards from the other movies.
They have them all in order. The other movie cards are numbered BEFORE the actual Avengers set. They should have Iron Man, Hulk, IM2, Thor, Cap THEN the Avengers set. The cards I'm not seeing in the 30 packs are the Comicbook covers and such. All I get extras in are the sticker cards

OK, just talked to the Hasbro Reps at Walmart, and they were saying they didn't know why the 6 inchers were not out here and on the east side of the same state.
I also asked WHERE the rest of the Avengers 3 3/4 were since we barely saw ANY of the first two waves here also pointing out the OLD figures from Thor, Cap and IM2 covering the pegs all they could say was that they might be waiting for the dvd to come out for the rest of the figures. :(

for anyone interested, gohastings.com has a 40% book sale (graphic novels included) right now with promo code; ALWAYSSUNNY

i just picked up 7 GNs for about 20 bucks

Just came back from Wal-Mart and found Hulk and Hawkeye! Snatched those up pretty quick. They only had one of each of those, and one of Thor and Loki and tons of Iron Man and Captain America. I wish I had the money to pick up Thor and Loki as well. Hopefully they are still there in a few days. That Hulk is awesome!

Odd finding tonight at WM: Nick Fury in the CA packaging! They also had the comic series Cap from that line too. It almost looked like they found skid of old stock and filled holes with it. The really empty GI JOE area was full of How to Train Your Dragon figs.

Got it on sale too: $11!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"