The Avengers Avengers Merchandise - Part 1

Searched 2 more Walmarts and nothing, getting frustrated now but will keep looking. The weird thing is they do not even have the pegs set for them so hopefully scalpers have not had a chance to buy them all!!!

does anyone have a link or a photo of what these figures and their package look like so i can make sure i am getting the right ones if i find them?

I've got the Hawkeye and Cap 6 inch figures, but I cannot for the life of me find a Hulk which is the only other one I want. Id be willing to pay, including shipping, if anyone can find one and be willing to sell it

I'm pretty much in that boat by now, as well...but I refuse to pay the money these are going for on ebay and such. So, if I can't get reasonable prices on these things, then I will just pass on them. I want them, but not worth 30-50 bucks a figure. Other crazy people can spend that kind of money on them.

does anyone have a link or a photo of what these figures and their package look like so i can make sure i am getting the right ones if i find them?

Sent you a PM with a picture of them in package along with my ever grateful plea for them if you can find them:woot:....Thanks!

Sent you a PM with a picture of them in package along with my ever grateful plea for them if you can find them:woot:....Thanks!

thank you for doing that. i took a pic with me to a local walmart and guys, i kid you not, the whole figure aisle looked like a hurricane went throught it.

i did NOT find the items, but it doesn't mean that they don't carry it. it's close enough to my house that i will try again in the next few days

there is a bigger walmart a little further (bout 15-20) minutes away that i will check too.

and haha, i'm going out of town for a few days at the end of the week and i know for a fact we'll be stopping at the walmart there at least once, and it's in another state, so i'll check there too.

thank you for doing that. i took a pic with me to a local walmart and guys, i kid you not, the whole figure aisle looked like a hurricane went throught it.

i did NOT find the items, but it doesn't mean that they don't carry it. it's close enough to my house that i will try again in the next few days

there is a bigger walmart a little further (bout 15-20) minutes away that i will check too.

and haha, i'm going out of town for a few days at the end of the week and i know for a fact we'll be stopping at the walmart there at least once, and it's in another state, so i'll check there too.

LOL! My local Walmart looks like that same hurricane came through it :hehe:

Thanks for checking though CC :)

i'm from RI.. ya know.. the state where Hasbro's HQ is located... and i'm not seeing any 6 inchers :/ I have a fear that i won't be seeing em either as we never received Captain America's or Thor's 6inch figs.

We did get the Iron Man Wal-Mart exclusives tho... so, there is some light of hope.

btw, what are they selling for in the store?

I believe I've heard $15. Maybe around $16 plus tax. The whole area in the Wal-Mart's I've visited with Avengers merchandise looks much like the hurricane that other people have described. Lot of empty pegs. I'll keep a look out as well. Whoever finds them first is the king!

yeah, hoping I can at least get Hawkeye and Widow 6 inchers

oh, forgot to mention on my way up to Illinois we stopped at a Petro gas station and no Avengers cups!

Has anyone picked up the Marvel Select Hawkeye? From the photos I saw it looked quite nice. I just ordered the Thanos Marvel Select and it should be here Tuesday. I am surprised that they didn't make a Hellicarrier to go with those 3'' Avengers movie figures. No Chitauri either, which would've been awesome to have a replica of the Leviathan to battle.

Last edited:
haven't seen any of the Select Avengers line but pics.
There IS however a helicarrier. It's 3 feet long

Last edited:
Walmart had the 6inchers...and they were pretty sweet. But 30 bucks sweet? Nope. Not at all. :o

Has anyone picked up the Marvel Select Hawkeye? From the photos I saw it looked quite nice. I just ordered the Thanos Marvel Select and it should be here Tuesday. I am surprised that they didn't make a Hellicarrier to go with those 3'' Avengers movie figures. No Chitauri either, which would've been awesome to have a replica of the Leviathan to battle.

I've got Hulk , Thor , and Captain America( first avenger edition).

They have made a Chitauri figure but I don't know the release date.

No problem, glad to help. Let me know if you need anymore info on them (UPC #, etc). The Hasbro box it's shipped in to Walmart says "Avengers Studio Series" on it by the way. Also, thanks for pointing us at swapbucks, I signed up and it's pretty cool....I already have over 1000 points. Definitely a useful place to get some gift cards to buy stuff with on amazon & paypal.

i just bought a set of avengers dgtags

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"