The Avengers Avengers Merchandise - Part 1

At work Saturday night we got in at Walmart the 6 inch figures. After work noticed they out them out and picked up all 6 leaving the cap and iron man...best part of the captain is that you can put his shield on his back! I'm in PA btw. Mark it down on that board

Where in PA? I iz also in PA!

I've got Hulk , Thor , and Captain America( first avenger edition).

They have made a Chitauri figure but I don't know the release date.

Thanks Vartha, for posting that link. I didn't know they made a Hellicarrier, but I want it now.

And thanks for reminding me about the Chitauri figure, bullets. That one is in the Marvel Select series? That Cap that you have is maybe the next one I'm getting. It looks very nice.

No problem, glad to help. Let me know if you need anymore info on them (UPC #, etc). The Hasbro box it's shipped in to Walmart says "Avengers Studio Series" on it by the way. Also, thanks for pointing us at swapbucks, I signed up and it's pretty cool....I already have over 1000 points. Definitely a useful place to get some gift cards to buy stuff with on amazon & paypal.

wow a 1000 pts already, good job!

and if you have the UPC's, wouldn't hurt to post them, it might help someone out here on their quest to find them as well lol

Thanks Vartha, for posting that link. I didn't know they made a Hellicarrier, but I want it now.

And thanks for reminding me about the Chitauri figure, bullets. That one is in the Marvel Select series? That Cap that you have is maybe the next one I'm getting. It looks very nice.

Yes it is. The Cap figure is nice and there's also a Red Skull but I'm debating on that.

Also I signed up for swagbucks

UPC:
Hulk: 653569693895
Hawkeye: 653569693918
Loki: 653569693932
Iron man: 653569693963
Thor: 653569693970
Captain America: 653569693840

does anyone have a link or a photo of what these figures and their package look like so i can make sure i am getting the right ones if i find them?

Check my posts on page 3 when I got my Hulk last week

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=383707&page=5

And they're $15.96 each.

If I had done a double take I could have gotten Hulk at the "Iron Man Legends" price that was still up lol

img0665hh.jpg

I went back over the weekend. Just two Iron Man's and Thors.

Lucky to get the Hulk out of the first case.. I don't think Walmart has a second case yet.

capturevms.jpg

img0165kh.jpg

img0162br.jpg

Jealous. I would do anything for that Hulk but pay the ridiculous prices people are asking for him on ebay

i'll be keeping a look out for these

Im in Altoona, and neither Walmart near me even has pegs for them

Damn, now I want these 6" figures.

Atoona? Altoona Iowa?

I was just there over the weekend. Just a few Iron Man's and Thors.

Are you going to the one by the Arby's and the Menards?

They can't be all gone in one/two days!

No way! I never run into anyone from Altoona. (My father's family is from there, I have fond memories of going there for Thanksgiving when I was a kid.)

(I should clarify, I mean PA. I never knew there was an Altoona IA!)

Ok, at one wal-mart they had Capt.America, Iron Man & Thor 6 inch...But no Hulk.

Found out they also made Loki & Hawkeye 6" inch, but they didn't have those ones. It was like 15 bucks a piece. I'm hoping they restock with Loki, Hawkeye & Hulk (Esp HULK !!)

But I saw the post about the awesome looking 89 cent cups with Avengers artwork, searched all over the freaking store and NOTHING. Not sure where they are located, but I couldn't find it. I will try again tomorrow probably.

Wow that Select Hulk looks great! Still can't decide between that Hulk or the 6 inch one

I am not looking to create a whole DC vs Marvel thing, but if anyone is willing to trade a MM Bane for a 6" Loki Walmart exclusive I am ready. PM me if anyone interested.

these figures are great, but unfortunately the scalpers are having the time of their lives selling them for $50 apiece on ebay!

None of the WalMarts in the North Texas area have any 6" movie figures as of yet. Haven't even seen a hanger or price tag labeled with a 6" description yet.

Oh btw that iron man 6 incher was at walmart..in virginia. so you can mark that too.

Still none at the Huntingdon, Pa one...any at the State College or Altoona ones?

Damn, I need these. Particularly Cap & Hawkeye, hopefully I can find them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"