The Avengers Avengers Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
They released the Facebook app game. Not a console game but I mean . . . honestly Havok, not a lot of movie based comic/superhero games are very good.

Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 were both great games, but Spider-Man 3 was nowhere near as good. Fantastic Four games were bad. Thor was terrible. Captain America's game was a disappointment. I'd rather we get no games than ****** rushed versions.
Thats true but its been 3 years since Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. They could have been working on this since then as opposedto just in the last year like most rushed movie games. It didnt have to tie into the movie's story and could have simply just been a regular Avengers game that cameout this spring to coincide with the movie's launch for marketting purposes

I want ANY size Coulson figure as long as it's not over 30 bucks.

The only accessory I want with the figure is that Destroyer-powered rifle he used on Loki.

Last edited:
Doesn't the Accura site have a mock-up of it up?

So far, I was able to get the Coulson dog tag and I know there's a MiniMate but why no figure?

Clark Gregg said the toy company felt there wasn't enough demand. I think the toy company is STUPID!

i just got my copy of the soundtrack very good

Has anyone got the Art of The Avengers book? I'm considering buying it but want to know if it's any good.

Thus far, my Avengers collection includes:

-The Art of the Avengers (Due to Arrive Next Week)
-Hawkeye Concept Art Figure
-Cosmic Spear Loki Figure
-Lego Magazine Avengers Edition (I ended up with two...forgot I still had a subscription to it, after all of these years. It also has a mini-comic of a confrontation btw. Loki and the Avengers during the NY showdown.)
-12" Electronic Captain America
-2 Cups and a Popcorn Bucket from the Avengers Concession Line

I am searching for/hoping to add:

-the 3D glasses
-theatrical movie poster (usually, I acquire them at a nearby theater, but the theater only received one and an employee asked for it, so I trying to figure the next step.)
-One of the 35mm trailers (it's a stretch.)
-Dr. Pepper Figure Cans. I have Cap and an abundance of Loki (the local stores received a surplus of Loki, but not the others.) Worse part is, I can't keep throwing away $6 for a case when they are going to keep yielding ones I already have.

-The 6" figures when they arrive.
-Vehicles, if I ever end up at a Target again (and have the money. It is always one or the other, lately.)

I am torn:

I cannot decide whether to preorder the prop replica or Tony's remote bracelets or one of the Hot Toys figures. Does anyone own any of the Hot Toys Marvel figures. Are they good? Any input is welcomed, as my indecisiveness is complicating a normally simple task.

Normally, I rarely splurge on movie merchandise, but this is one of the rare and massive events - the first Avengers film! - and I feel the need to celebrate it, since I did not have the opportunity to observe filming / be an extra, like I was in Dark Knight Rises.

I was able to get the Hulk theater standee from work to go with my three banners

Thus far, my Avengers collection includes:

-The Art of the Avengers (Due to Arrive Next Week)
-Hawkeye Concept Art Figure
-Cosmic Spear Loki Figure
-Lego Magazine Avengers Edition (I ended up with two...forgot I still had a subscription to it, after all of these years. It also has a mini-comic of a confrontation btw. Loki and the Avengers during the NY showdown.)
-12" Electronic Captain America
-2 Cups and a Popcorn Bucket from the Avengers Concession Line

I am searching for/hoping to add:

-the 3D glasses
-theatrical movie poster (usually, I acquire them at a nearby theater, but the theater only received one and an employee asked for it, so I trying to figure the next step.)
-One of the 35mm trailers (it's a stretch.)
-Dr. Pepper Figure Cans. I have Cap and an abundance of Loki (the local stores received a surplus of Loki, but not the others.) Worse part is, I can't keep throwing away $6 for a case when they are going to keep yielding ones I already have.

-The 6" figures when they arrive.
-Vehicles, if I ever end up at a Target again (and have the money. It is always one or the other, lately.)

I am torn:

I cannot decide whether to preorder the prop replica or Tony's remote bracelets or one of the Hot Toys figures. Does anyone own any of the Hot Toys Marvel figures. Are they good? Any input is welcomed, as my indecisiveness is complicating a normally simple task.

Normally, I rarely splurge on movie merchandise, but this is one of the rare and massive events - the first Avengers film! - and I feel the need to celebrate it, since I did not have the opportunity to observe filming / be an extra, like I was in Dark Knight Rises.

Hi, jonathancrane! I can totally help you out here! I bought Tony's bracelet fir my husband from Trion Z http://www.trionzdirect.co/?cmd=cart&type=29&sub=1 (called the Magtitan Neo Legend) and gave it to him after the Thanos scene in the credits on Thursday night - he went nuts about it! Now, hubby is a jewelry guy, so this totally worked for him, but it is a wee bit pricy (after liking their Facebook page and getting 25% off, it came to $160-ish with shipping), but the few people that stayed through all of the credits were crowding around him to see it afterwards. :yay:

However, I own 2 Tony Stark figures from Hot Toys and I ADORE them (I have the Test Mech Tonys Stark from IM1 http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_063010b.htm and the Mark VI from IM2 http://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2011/01/hot-toys-iron-man-2-mark-iv-review-iii.html (Mine is displayed rocking his shades and holding onto his donut).

I am super happy with all the items, so I think it comes down to how much you want to spend, as the Hot Toys figures are going to drain your bank account more than the bracelet!

Incidentally, my hubby was also an extra in The Dark Knight Rises here in The 'Burgh - he was a police officer and spent 9 days or so filming. :yay:

i bought a copy of the instumental score yesterday

Some lucky Philippian kids

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.433266106701686.118451.196937747001191&type=1

55446043326941336802219.jpg

57737043326830670146619.jpg

I've been getting alot of Avengers stands from local stores (Walmart, targets on reserve), and I got a free poster from a shoe store (I think the lady took sympathy when I didnt have a kid to buy the shoes for in order to get the poster...) :oldrazz:

Still..it's awesome.

i need that 6inch loki figure right now :D hulk looks incredible as well

And finally, my girly side comes out:

I want to get the Mischief cologne and Black Widow perfume. The notes in those fragrances listed definitely appeal to me. The Mark VII cologne appeals to me too, despite the fact that it's advertised as a men's fragrance. Ah well.

As for the rest ... I want to smell all of them (because all of them sound good), but from what I read in the notes, I think Patriot would smell the sexiest on a guy. I may or may not be picking some of these up for my significant other ... Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"