Avies (gifs)

I see a bunch moving. Mine's moving.....is mine moving for you?

I am having this same problem. Mine was fine, but I decided to change it a couple of days ago. Now it hasn't been working since. I have tried two different version of it, and it still won't work. Also when I tried to "save" the file again from the site, it wouldn't work either. So something does seem to be up.

The image processing library has to be recompiled. If you upload a new animated avatar it won't work. If you have an existing animated avatar it will continue to work. Once it's fixed, re-uploading an avatar will get it moving again. I'll let you know when it's fixed.

11 days later I come in and ask whether the issue is resolved or nay.

we have not received any updates from tech yet.

Techops hasn't got to it yet. It's in the job queue.Like I said above, I'll let you know when it's fixed.

we have not received any updates from tech yet.

giphy.gif

It's ok to have inanimate avatars. I've been using them for years before starting to use animated ones.

The idea is to be patient, and let things run their course.

They worked on today. I think it's worse than it was. If you delete your avatar you can't add a new one. :(

I'll let you know when it's fixed. At least they're working on it.

It seems to be working now for smaller animated avatars ( less than 180kb). Static JPG's work fine. Sometimes it will say No Image Selected after you try to upload an avatar, but when you refresh the page the new avatar is there. It still needs work but it's possible to add avatar if you're persistent.

I cannot find the avy request thread but would someone here be kind enough to make me an avatar?
2:39 - 2:41 of this trailer please and thank you!

Anyone have a fix for why my avatar keeps moving at super fast pace?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"