Awful Movies That Are Almost Redeemed By One Thing

Jason getting blown up & Jason going to bad place in "Jason Goes To bad place".

Ronny Shade said:
"What if a geek became a vampire slayer. "

First of all, well, in the Blade Universe...um ....oh yeah, thats right

.... HE'D DIE
I would like to retort, but I'm too busy laughing!

Staying Alive (yeah I liked it), great songs and cool ending with Travolta strutting to the Bee Gee's Staying Alive song.

Call me weird, but I really liked the Superbrawl at the end of The Matrix Revolutions, even though the film was essentially a giant war flick.

Anyway, for my picks:

Star Wars: Episode One was redeemed by the sheer badassery that was Darth Maul.

Fantastic Four was redeemed by Micheal Chiklis' portrayal of The Thing.

Batman and Robin, while the idiotic camp fest it was, actually had a few moments with Bruce and Alfred, and Mr. Freeze when he was by himself and not spouting the bad puns, that were rather touching. Shows that it could have been a great movie if the WB execs hadn't wanted it to be one giant toy comercial.

Steve Buscemi as the homeless guy in Big Daddy.bad place,Steve Buscemi makes any bad film watchable.

The Question said:
Star Wars: Episode One was redeemed by the sheer badassery that was Darth Maul.
"Badassery"

excellent...:up: :up:

Beckinsale is very above average.

Ronny Shade said:
"Badassery"

excellent...:up: :up:

It's worth watching that movie just for Darth Maul. He's ****ing badass in that flick.

I wish they would have Robocop-ed him into General Grievous,like his creator intended.

Lucas shot it down,I have no idea why.I think they still gave him Maul's eyes,though.

nrots29.jpg

Elektra - The sai twirling and rare good music.

The Hero said:
Lucas shot it down,I have no idea why.I think they still gave him Maul's eyes,though.

That would have been cool. Would have redeemed a bit more of Episode Three.

Woops.On further research(aka:Google Image Search),Dath Maul's Eyes are completely different.Damn Lucas can't even let his artists drop hints.:o

Curse him an his prequels. The concept was interesting, but the exicution? Not so much.

Jim Carrey in Batman Forever

Kristin Kreuk in Earthsea (I'm not saying her acting was great.....I'm saying it's Kristin Kreuk :) I like her heh heh)
Jennifer Love Hewitt in I Still Know what you did Last Summer
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sarah Michelle in I know what you did Last Summer
Jessica Biel, Ryan Renoylds in Blade Trinity
The music in Belly and the cinematography
Jessica Alba's dance moves in Honey

The Question said:
Curse him an his prequels. The concept was interesting, but the exicution? Not so much.

Why was Grevious even in the prequels just to give him a cheesy death without fleshing him out one bit?All three films introduce potentialy interesting villians that he does absolutly nothing with and kills of uneventfully(Maul,Dooku,Grevious).

Great.I've turned this into a Force.Net thread.:(

The Hero said:
Why was Grevious even in the prequels just to give him a cheesy death without fleshing him out one bit?All three films introduce potentialy interesting villians that he does absolutly nothing with and kills of uneventfully(Maul,Dooku,Grevious).

At least Greivious was fleshed out in the cartoon somewhat.

I need to check that out sometime.Thanks,Youtube.com!*Youtube logo flies onto the screen*:up:

Philly Phanboy said:
Neil Patrick Harris as an unrepentant version of himself from Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle. It was a bad movie but every scene with NPH was great. :D
I live in Cherry Hill, New Jersy, but there's no White Castle here. That made me lose complete faith in the movie, not to mention that every thing else about it is the film equivalent of dog crap.

The Hero said:

Yeah, they totally should have eliminated Dooku. He was entirely pointless except to set up a bit of ambiguity as to whether or not he was really evil.

Star Wars:The Phantom Menace-the "Duel of the Fates" scene

Street Fighter:The Movie-ending credits

Blade:Trinity-Wesley Snipes

Armageddon - Bruce Willis beating the piss out of Ben Affleck - what? What do you mean that never happened? Oh well. It's still my favorite part of the movie.

The Village - The best part of this movie was "Walk The Line" when Joaquin Phoenix redeemed himself.

the end of sleepaway camp. if you don't know you have to watch it no one will tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"