Ayer Back As Director, Yay or Nay?

ManWithNoName18

Sidekick
Reaction score
Would you like to see Ayer return as writer/director for a Suicide Squad 2?

Yes - I liked his work with Deadshot, Harley, Flag and Diablo. He pulled Boomer right from the comics. Killer Croc is the only one I found really lacking. I rather enjoyed the tight character driven plot he gave us for the first one. I'd like to see him expand on Croc and Boomer, maybe bring in Deathstroke or Jewelee and Punch for comic relief (really good comic relief if he can get an R for the sequel).

I would love to see Ayer return, but give him more freedom to craft his own movie this time. I agree with Victorian that he did great with Deadshot, Harley and Diablo. Boomer was great too and personally I loved Killer Croc.

Definitely. Given proper worktime and more creative control, I think he's an ideal fit for the Squad.

Maybe...if he can craft a more well rounded story & the studio can resist the urge to interfere on any level whatsoever.

Nay. He's better at non-CBM movies.... that's double "movies".

Hell no. Suicide Squad wasn't even directed well. Don't get me started on the script.......

Hell no. For the same reasons stated above. He completely botched it on pretty much every level for me.

Yes, I don't believe for a second Ayer got to make the movie he wanted. He deserves a second chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"