B89 has been on television alot lately!!!!

Atleast they'd be airing the original version and not the new digitally remastered Anthology version which has small changes, nothing big but things die hard 89 viewers will notice. The new version visually looks better and sounds better but they added quick cuts to certain scenes to enhance them like the axis chemical batmobile scene you can tell they tampered with it and it really pisses me off, along with handfulls of other scenes.

i havent noticed the "quick cuts" for the anthology version, and im a die hard B89 fan. hmm....

DaRkVeNgeanCe said:
Watch it again and youll see what im talking about.

what do you mean "quick cuts"? what is a quick cut anyways?:confused:

I haven't noticed the quick cuts either.

DaRkVeNgeanCe said:
Atleast they'd be airing the original version and not the new digitally remastered Anthology version which has small changes, nothing big but things die hard 89 viewers will notice. The new version visually looks better and sounds better but they added quick cuts to certain scenes to enhance them like the axis chemical batmobile scene you can tell they tampered with it and it really pisses me off, along with handfulls of other scenes.

STOP SAYING THAT!!!:mad:

There is nothing changed in terms of cuts from the DVD and the original. I am probably the only one here who still has the VHS, and I compared the two, and nothing is different, so stop making stuff up!

^^ co sign with that statement. Homeboy needs to chill and quick repeating that statement. He already has a thread dedicated to it.

Yeah, I think he just made it up because I haven't noticed anything.

i have to agree with everyone else on this, there is nothing different aside from a better picture quality and sound.

BATMAN: TBS, TNT and AMC
Batman Returns: ABC Family
Batman Forever: TNT
Batman: and Robin: TNT

I wonder when the network television premiere of 'Batman Begins' will be. Any ideas on that?

Also keep in mind how long it took to get both the original Spider-Man and 'SW: Episode I' on TV.

CFE

P.S: Who agrees with me that out of all the previous Batman films, it's strange that ABC Family would choose 'Batman Returns?'

COMICFILMEXPERT said:
P.S: Who agrees with me that out of all the previous Batman films, it's strange that ABC Family would choose 'Batman Returns?'

is kind of funny isnt it?

i do believe i read somewhere AMC has the TV rights to Begins. they bought it along with afew other bog movies from 2005.

COMICFILMEXPERT said:
I wonder when the network television premiere of 'Batman Begins' will be. Any ideas on that?

Also keep in mind how long it took to get both the original Spider-Man and 'SW: Episode I' on TV.
Usually a year when it shows up on HBO. Cimenax, etc, etc, and another two years when it airs on regular TV.

Lazlo Panaflex said:
It was on TBS just last night, I'm surprised since they've always shown Forever and B&R constantly.

ya that was a shocker to me to!

do you think they may ever show bb?

Good to see them going back to the great Burton movies, instead of the lesser sequels that were once all that were on TV usually.

next week batman will be on television in the netherlands

COMICFILMEXPERT said:
BATMAN: TBS, TNT and AMC
Batman Returns: ABC Family
Batman Forever: TNT
Batman: and Robin: TNT

CFE

Since the release of Batman Begins it's been kinda like this:

B89: TBS, TNT, TCM and Cartoon Network (When did AMC air the film?)
Returns: ABC Family (Odd, I know!), A&E (It was on the other day), Encore, and the many other Encore channels.
Forever: HBO, TBS, TNT, Encore, misc. Encore channels, and Telemundo (Yes, the spanish channel).
Batman & Robin: HBO and TNT

And the funny thing is that they're starting to do the same with Superman. As the release date for Superman Returns approaches I notice that they're airing these films a lot. Both Superman and Superman II have been airing on HBO a lot lately. ESPECIALLY HBO Family, which airs the films line once or twice a week. A&E and ABC Family have been airing the films a lot. Expect the four previous Superman flicks to be airing a lot after the release of Returns.

AMC aired it, but it was during their special for Oscar season, etc. So I suppose that was the only reason they aired it.

CFE

Batman Returns isn't worth watching when it's aired on A&E. They edit out entire scenes! :down

Batattack said:
Batman Returns isn't worth watching when it's aired on A&E. They edit out entire scenes! :down
Don't care too much for your custom title ;)
But great avatar :batman:

I know it's been On Hbo alot and after B89 come B&R ..... which disapoints me because after B89, I really want to watch batman returns

I've started to notice that stations are airing Batman Forever a lot more recently. Batman Mask of The Phantasm aired before BF a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"