B89 Picture Post

Sandman138 said:
Make that four. Penguins+rockets=party to the max!
I like Batman Returns, but little fake penguins with firecrackers is lame. lol

My God, can we please, please NOT have another BB Vs. B89 thread? You like what you like, shut the Hell up. The only way to win is to change someone's opinions, and you're NOT GOING TO!

Whack Arnolds said:
Joker sounds cooler and has more resonance than a plain name like "Jack". You didn't call Catwoman, Selina...

Jack sounds fine.

You didn't think it was a fun or good movie?

Of course, it's one of my favourite films. Just doesn't make me feel like a little kid.

Duh, but not explained and over analyzed.

It's not over analyzed to me.

Well you three should have a party.

c6546378e51.jpg

theMan-Bat said:

Ah Antoine Rotelli, I remember there used to be an appreciation thread on here about him at one time....oh wait...I remember that time now...nevermind

Sandman138 said:
Anyone have pics from the Joker's "commercial"?
"With hair color so natural, only your undertaker knows for sure!"
Batman%20231.jpg

Batman%20234.jpg

Joker: I know you're all wondering, "where do I get these fine items?" Well that's the gag, folks. Chances are. . . you've bought 'em already! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dead models: LOVE THAT JOKER!!

"Ooooh, he don't look too happy. He's been using Brand X. But with new and improved Joker Products, I get a grin again and again.":joker:

Soundwave88 said:

Just found this one...what is it?

Very odd. The gloves have the armor on them, so it's definitely the '89 suit. Looks like it could either be from the Cathedral fight or the alley fight....

Soundwave88 said:

Just found this one...what is it?

I've never seen that before, but I agree with DocLathropBrown. It looks like it's from the fight in the cathedral or the fight in the alley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"