B89 Picture Post

batman_horizon.jpg

Where'd you get that? Wonderin', why aren't there any promo pix of just Batman in suit for 'Batman Returns' (?) like the 'Batman 89' Herb Ritts & 'Forever' pix, etc.

Ebay. Found this too:

a21a_1.JPG

did you know that this game is a sequel to the official Batman (1989) video game?

batmanjoker.jpg

It's not, not really. It has elements from the film (such as the film's Batwing, Batmobile and other visual cues) but storywise, it is not presented as a sequel.

It's not, not really. It has elements from the film (such as the film's Batwing, Batmobile and other visual cues) but storywise, it is not presented as a sequel.

wikipedia

The game was a sequel to the Batman video game that was based on the 1989 film, but was closer in its format to the comic book version of the famed Caped Crusader, specifically the 1970s incarnations of Batman.

yeah, it's wikipedia. It's a sequel to the game not the movie.

That looks a lot like the cover of Mr. J's 5 way revenge.

I remember playing that game. It was hard as I recall of course this was back in the Nintendo days when video games were hard. lol.

yeah, it's wikipedia. It's a sequel to the game not the movie.

Wikipedia should not be used as evidence. Somebody who also thinks it's a sequel was responsible for that.

You can go and find the manual... the manual (which is to be your taken gospel, since it comes from Sunsoft themselves) makes no mention of the B89 game adaptation as a previous adventure. No prior history is mentioned.

The fact that the game has zero in the way of in-game story progression doesn't help your case, either.

Wikipedia should not be used as evidence. Somebody who also thinks it's a sequel was responsible for that.

You can go and find the manual... the manual (which is to be your taken gospel, since it comes from Sunsoft themselves) makes no mention of the B89 game adaptation as a previous adventure. No prior history is mentioned.

The fact that the game has zero in the way of in-game story progression doesn't help your case, either.

I don't know how I can proof it but the game's working title was Batman 2.

here they say it, too:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/review/R105816.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"